Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question..... Why is Bob Arum so greedy? He's nearly 90 years old!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question..... Why is Bob Arum so greedy? He's nearly 90 years old!

I don't understand why this old geezer is so greedy. WHY?????????????????

His networth is listed at $300 million. This guy is nearly 90 freaking years old. He only has what? a small amount of years to live before he's permanently in the dirt.

I don't understand this guys obsession with money. He's not a young person anymore. How about you get out of the way of and actually go spend all of that money instead of continuing to be money hungry?

You wont be able to take all of that money with you. Try living a little and stop stalling big time fights.

Good question, I think it is mostly because for people who make as much money as old Bob, you can never make enough. Greed will never be satisfied. Similar concept with any company, companies' sole purpose is to make a profit, and old Bob will probably have that mindset until he is long gone.

Comment

Idk that he's necessarily greedy so much as he's one of these bean counter guys who wants to profit off of every show. I think tight pockets & being super risk averse is more Arum's issue then greed, but maybe they are more of the same thing then I think or I could be wrong.

Comment

He’s jewish. The stereotypes are pretty true, they are extremely determined business people even into old age. Never easy to do business with and will scrape every last penny they can get out of a deal, especially older generations. It’s a cultural thing of not letting people get one over on you.

Go and try to buy or sell something to an old Jewish man and try to haggle, it’s crazy.

(I’m Jewish, before anyone calls me racist or something)

My fellow jews even have big noses because the air is free.

Comment

Maybe he likes doing what he does?

Comment

Its all he knows.

Comment

Are you being anti Semitic? UGH

Comment

- "The climb is all there is"

Comment

I find it amazing he still has the energy to promote at his current age. He is the no question GOAT at what he does and he still shows up to every TR card. Is he a bit senile? Probably, but the man is a legend and I say he keeps going until he is on his death bet.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    He’s jewish. The stereotypes are pretty true, they are extremely determined business people even into old age. Never easy to do business with and will scrape every last penny they can get out of a deal, especially older generations. It’s a cultural thing of not letting people get one over on you.

Go and try to buy or sell something to an old Jewish man and try to haggle, it’s crazy.

(I’m Jewish, before anyone calls me racist or something)

My fellow jews even have big noses because the air is free.
                    Hmmm. That is very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X