No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz confirms on Twitter the rematch will not be in the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    This fight is not in Nigeria. Don't be stupid.
    Who knows? That’s the rumour from this side of the pond. No one is claiming it is.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
      So not in the UK and instead in Nigeria which is a notoriously corrupt country.
      El raycisto el alpasa Diablo ese montaco puto.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Who knows? That’s the rumour from this side of the pond. No one is claiming it is.
        That fight is not going to be in Nigeria. Use common sense

Comment

I'm still hoping rematch is in Mexicali but I would make an effort to go see it live in Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            Nigeria makes sense.

Same timezone as UK so it satisfies Sky.

And if Ruiz Jr is prepared to go to court to not fight in the UK like the scared little diva that he is then he should be happy with Nigeria.
            let me guess... you are an AJ fan

Comment

Ruiz Jr: I'm not fighting in UK.

Joshua: I'm not fighting in US.

Hearn: Ok, we need a neutral location that keeps Sky happy. Nigeria?

DAZN USA: What about us?

Hearn: Tough tiddies. It's still good news for other DAZN territories.

It's hardly that farfetched is it? It just depends on whether it is financially and logistically viable. AJ will sell out a stadium there.

Comment

It's hardly that farfetched is it? It just depends on whether it is financially and logistically viable. AJ will sell out a stadium there.
                Hearn said AJ wanted the fight in the US. So I didn't read past your second line.

Use common sense. That fight is not going to be in Nigeria for a whole host of reasons that I'm not about to explain when common sense should tell you why

Comment

How TF would Nigeria be considered neutral? That would be like Andy's people saying Mexico is neutral.

Comment

If you can comprehend reading then you would see that common sense was already applied in the two posts above.

Comment

Originally posted by MartialMind View Post
                      How TF would Nigeria be considered neutral? That would be like Andy's people saying Mexico is neutral.
                      The rumours are America is out, if Ruiz is saying that the UK is out then unless that fight is going to Saudi Arabia then we just have to wait and see where this goes. So far we have been led to believe that Team Joshua has the rights to pick the location. So wherever that fight ended up in that decision would have come from them.

Comment

Working...
                      X