Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Positive News Of The Day: Billionaire Offers To Pay Off Graduates Student Loan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Positive News Of The Day: Billionaire Offers To Pay Off Graduates Student Loan

I love this sorta sh^t.

Lucky sum*****es

Let’s hope they are smart enough not to fall back in debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I love this sorta sh^t.

lol i think this guy married a bad ass brunette playboy model.

there should be a thread on the rash of billionaires dying recently.

Comment

Read this story yesterday - awesome gesture by Robert F. Smith. It said that it would cost him around $40 million for all of those students loan debt. knowing how billionaires work, hopefully he set it up so that he can get a charitable tax deduction and mitigate some of the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Lucky sum*****es

Let’s hope they are smart enough not to fall back in debt.
          That's not how I see it. The bigger problem is that College is too ****ing expensive.

How does America expect to be the greatest country in the world when it's only allowing a select number of young people to get educated through an income wall, and then many of those who choose to go through the student loan path, get debilitated by extreme debt right out the gate.

If you want to be the greatest country in the world, you make education easily accessible to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
            That's not how I see it. The bigger problem is that College is too ****ing expensive.

How does America expect to be the greatest country in the world when it's only allowing a select number of young people to get educated through an income wall, and then many of those who choose to go through the student loan path, get debilitated by extreme debt right out the gate.

If you want to be the greatest country in the world, you make education easily accessible to everyone.
            I agree with you. The only way to reduce the cost of education is to stop giving student loans out for these exorbitant amounts and then having the tax payers guarantee them.

Hell schools can charge what they want since the government is gonna loan thirds kids the money. Smh.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X