Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Oritz VS Shannon Brigs For The WBA Regular Title In Febuary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go for Ortiz by late stoppage/towel for this which is a shame because I like Briggs. I agree with previous comment that its likely to happen on the haye/bellew undercard.

There's a great interview with Briggs on the Joe Rogan show on youtube for anyone that's interested.

Comment

#wariscoming!!!

Comment

I like it I like it

Comment

I think Shannon will have his moments

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            #6 Contender Luis Ortiz 26-0(22KO'S) will face former world champion #39 Shannon Briggs 60-6-1(53KO'S) for the WBA (Regular) title. The winner must face off with mandatory challenger Fres Oqueno 37-8(24KO'S) who has been out of the ring for almost three years.

To check out rest of heavweight rankings please visit
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=17117131
            Thats good news brother. Ortiz or Cannon, no matter. It is important that Lucas (Big Doping) Browne is not fight in title shot. I want to say ''hahahahaha''

Comment

Whose roids will prove superior?

It's kind of a good fight. Either it will shut up Briggs forever or ortiz will lose and we'll stop being constantly frustrated with his lack of opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                I assumed this fight was going to be made, doubt February though, Bellew V Haye undercard more likely
                Doubt that the money's there to put that on as a chief support (especially with the likelihood that David Haye probably isn't looking to give up a penny more than he needs to give up to begin with).

Comment

Damn, Shannon Brigs has no chance. The dream is over.

Comment

This will be an execution rather than a fight

Comment

I'm looking forward to Briggs IG videos about this fight. And both guys got some power so could be a fun ass fight too.

Comment

Working...
                      X