Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo>Cotto in the eyes of the best boxer alive today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo>Cotto in the eyes of the best boxer alive today?

I Know mayweather gave canelo high praises after the bout but lets jsut look at the fact.

Mayweather had no worries or qualms about facing cotto at 154 and heck their is even speculation that mayweather will fight cotto at 160 for his belt but on the other hand Mayweathe refused to fight Canelo at 154 instead demanded it be at 154. Doesnt this spell out that MAyweather thinks and looks at canelo as the bigger threat?

No. Mayweather pitched a shutout with Canelo. At least Cotto won some rounds and made it one of Floyd's most exciting fights and notable wins.

Comment

All this Cotto attention and trying to dismiss his accomplishments trying so hard to put Canelo ahead of him .

Yup Cotto A side alright.

Comment

"The best boxer alive today"?

Try again.

Floyd is not as good as Ali was, Leonard was, Hagler was, Duran was, to name a few.

Ham handed propaganda attempt.

Comment

So floyd "refused" to fight canelo at 154 & instead demanded 154?

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post

I Know mayweather gave canelo high praises after the bout but lets jsut look at the fact.

Mayweather had no worries or qualms about facing cotto at 154 and heck their is even speculation that mayweather will fight cotto at 160 for his belt but on the other hand Mayweathe refused to fight Canelo at 154 instead demanded it be at 154. Doesnt this spell out that MAyweather thinks and looks at canelo as the bigger threat?
            No just bigger.

Comment

i dont think floyd can fight cotto,,,floyd is haymon and cotto is roc nation ,,

i rmember someone told me that haymon and jaz z dont get along cause he was mismanage earlier in his career

Comment

their is even speculation that mayweather will fight cotto at 160 for his belt
                First of all, the word is 'there'. Second and finally, the only speculation is amongst brain dead Cotto fans who think there is any chance of such a fight happening. No intelligent person would even consider the possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                  First of all, the word is 'there'. Second and finally, the only speculation is amongst brain dead Cotto fans who think there is any chance of such a fight happening. No intelligent person would even consider the possibility.
                  Explain your self

Comment

Overall career accomplishments Cotto >>>Canelo, however the last couple of fights Canelo>>>Cotto. Now if these two fucking divas actually fight instead of throwing their bitch fits, we would truly know who's the better guy is head to head.

Comment

Working...
                    X