Collapse
No announcement yet.

had a wisdom tooth removed yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought they would give me some painkillers, but nope, nothing.

I accidentally took asprine, which thinens your blood.

I swallowed blood and hated it.

ive stopped bleeding though, weeheey

Comment

buncha butter tooth *******

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        The needles are nothing. The worst pain i've had is cleaning below the gumline especially the front 2 teeth. I had 3 cups of the mouth rinse after and i was still spitting blood out. When i read about it on the net after it says they numb the gums with gel first but this ***** didn't. I don't think she liked me.
        They didn't numb you for deep cleaning?

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
          it doesn't actually hurt during them taking it out.

he took mine out all in one piece, everything went well.

After the numbness goes, about 4 hours later, that's when you will feel it,

Make sure you eat before you get it done, as you might not be able to eat after.

And then, take Paracetamol to sleep good.

good luck with yours, its really not that bad, both sides of your face will be numb, id hate that.
          Mannn fuck that you were just talking about swallowing blood a while ago lol. Thanks for the advice though homie, I'll cope with "hell week". One of my ladies got one a week ago, swollen cheeks, eating soft food the works, but in a week she was back to normal. That's what I'm hoping for one ****ty week and then it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
            I was ****ting it, I had to wait like 20 days, and the countdown, I was scared

anyway, it don't hurt when your numb

but after the numbness goes

OMG PAIN< PAIN< FRIGGING HURTS BLOOD.

talking of blood, im still bleeding.

anyone tell me how long the bleeding lasts for?

and does putting a tea bag on the gum really help?

im taking paracetamol before I sleep tonight, last night the pain, OMG, frigg off pain.

I took asprin accidentally yesterday, OOPS, worsened the bleeding.

im swallowing blood, EWW
            I took a pro fight to get the funds for my wisdom teeth to be pulled, the pain was crazy and it took me 1-1/2 years to get paid. Think about fighting somebody/excepting blows with that pain........

When I did have them looked at they ended up pulling all 4 at once. Crazy pain.
            ............. Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 03-22-2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I hate Novocaine. Worst part about going to the dentist. Can't have teeth pulled without it I know but I hate the feeling when it starts wearing off.

Comment

Working...
              X