Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the ridiculous double standards here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    Well if that's the case, stop posting your boring old tripe. I'm sorry Manny Pacquiao is the favored fighter among the fans. But it is what it is. And I'm not here to disagree or agree with your post, I'm just here to tell you to stop making the same fucking threads over and over again.
    Dude that sig pic cracks me up every time, but have you suggested that to Mannyfans who post similar threads about Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
      what a sad thread

comparing catchweights to OSDTs lol

for one, catchweights are agreed by both sides before a fight is made. If its such a ridiculous catchweight then = no fight.

on the other hand.. OSDT tell me again who compromised on OSDT and who didn't and you tell me who's the biggest *****. i dont even understand why its relevant at this point considering the ducker is on vacation and isnt thinking about boxing

you ******s keep bringing this osdt up to hide the fact that floyd is clearly ducking by going on some ***** ass vacation

now shut the **** up
      Question why doesn't Pac just agree to RANDOM testing since Floyd will just find another excuse not to fight him since he's terrifed of the PACMAN?

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        The questions in the opening post genius?
        But, how is that question is relevant to me and my opinions and thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
          Why is it ok for Pac to fight for titles at catchweigts but its not ok for Mayweather to ask for random OST? So Pac can make demands but Mayweather can't? Why is it ok for Pac to cherry pick a belt from David Diaz but its not ok for Mayweather to fight Baldomir the lineal WW champion? Why does Mayweather get accussed of ducking when Pac does the same thing? Yeah there are some guys Mayweather should've fought but didn't but the same can be said for Pac. Why didn't Pac fight Raheem, J. Diaz, Nate Cambell, JMM(3), Tim Bradley, etc. and people say Pac will fight anybody LMAO PAY ATTENTION!

Can I get some legit answers?

Hmmm...................................
          cause Pac is a puss. An overrated hype job.

Comment

The perception is that Manny has risen in weight to fight bigger recognized fighters and it looks more immpressive even if they choose an opponent

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Dude that sig pic cracks me up every time, but have you suggested that to Mannyfans who post similar threads about Floyd?
              Honestly, I can't recall. I know for a fact though that I used to express my feelings about *******s in the past, when they were much more rampant on this site.

I give Floyd a hard time because of his "evasiveness" when wanting to fight Pac, but I sure do recognize his skills. Hell, Footwork made a thread about who the best fighter anyone has seen and I said Floyd, so I hope that's enough to not make me a *******.

Comment

Marg has fought above 150 how many times?

Comment

Working...
                X