No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Brandon Rios Getting Close For December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
    It should have been Granados VS Rios and Porter VS Cherry Garcia yet boxing being boxing keeps taking the piss
    Absolutely right.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      I don't know where you got that cherry from unless it came from your backyard but DSG vs Granados would be a better fight than your match ups then DSG vs Porter early next year.
      Granados would have been a better matchup for Garcia than Rios. His record isn't spectacular but he has had some decisions go against him that shouldn't have. He was really competitive against Adrien Broner.

But I think you're wrong. The other guys suggestions would have been the better matchup all around for both the fighters and the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
        It should have been Granados VS Rios and Porter VS Cherry Garcia yet boxing being boxing keeps taking the piss
        I 100% agree with you. Both fights are better for everyone involved including the fans and both matchups are more credible considering their relative standing in the sport.

Comment

Unbelievable. DSG must've lost all confidence big time after that L to be fighting blown up slow shot brawler. Smh i hope Rios gets the upset

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Back to the cherry tree for Danny Garcia.
            Even though they all weren't at they prime & lost to M.H. I thought....his Resume is not bad at all:

Nate Campbell, Kendall Holt, Erik Morales, Amir Khan, Zab Judah, Lucas Myttysse, Mauricio Herrera, Lamont Peterson, Paulie Malignaggi, Robert Guerro, Keith Thurman.
            Last edited by j.razor; 10-04-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              Who the fuk is granados? Porter is world class, most definitely a porter-garcia fight is vastly superior to the sht you're selling. Get the fuk out.
              You must be a casual if you don't know Granados.....maybe YOU should GTFOH.

Comment

Not even sure Rios has a chance against Garcia senior...

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  Granados would have been a better matchup for Garcia than Rios. His record isn't spectacular but he has had some decisions go against him that shouldn't have. He was really competitive against Adrien Broner.

But I think you're wrong. The other guys suggestions would have been the better matchup all around for both the fighters and the fans.
                  How so when DSG just came off a loss to Thurman? DSG can tune back up with a solid no lay down fighter like Granados. Then he can try to make a Porter match up early next year. Brandon Rios shouldn't be fighting no more for health reasons.....

Comment

Way to go Haymon and WBC. Porter/Garcia was the fight to make. Winner gets a rematch with Thurman in 2018. Hopefully Garcia doesn't get a rematch with Thurman, at least not until he fights someone with a pulse.

Danny likes fighting faded Mexicans. He fought Morales not once but twice, after he was completely shot and outgunned. Then tried taking credit for beating him as if he were prime. Can't stand this clown and his gargoyle-faced, crackhead father.

Comment

Best resume in bxoing doe!

Matthyse hype train doe!

Comment

Working...
                      X