No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "Khan should fight Brook. Everyone are sleeping on his talents"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    5 million dollars minimum to fight in front of 50,000 plus in your home country and the chance to be a 3 weight champion is no reward?

Khan is a *****
    khan's only a 1 weight champion right now.

Comment

Mayweather in public: "Khan should fight Brook."

Khan's translation: "Mayweather called me personally and guaranteed me a fight if I fight Brook, win or lose."

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        khan's only a 1 weight champion right now.

You're right, he had a international title at 135.

Comment

I have no interest in a Mayweather/Khan match-up. Khan's got such a glass chin that he would probably get knocked out. Kind of embarrassing, really.

On another note, why is this douche always bragging about his money? I realize that's his persona but it seems whenever someone criticizes him, one of his only comebacks is, "Hurr, I made 300 million in one night and you didn't."

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            floyd you could have fought brook but instead you chose berto in a huge box office bomb. i don't remember anyone saying they were sleeping on berto's talents because everyone knew he was crap and yet you fougth him anyway.
            Yeah and wasn't floyd mayweqther even thinking of facing the guy who boxed last night and lost every round Karim mayfield instead of berto in his final fight....that really showed u how much he really wanted to test himself before he retired....Karim mayfield for gods sake ....floyd mayweather will not even be ranked in top 10 P4P all time list because of his lack of testing himself and manipulating fighters ..... Fighters are ranked on who they beat, when they beat them and how they beat them, Brook is a good solid fighter who will drag Khan into a war of attrition and break him down bit by bit, Khan needs to humbled and brook will do it.....mayweather would never face a brook

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
              Brook is high risk no reward.

Dont see it happening
              A title? His highest payday? That's more than enough of an incentive.

Comment

Brook v Khan is the poor mans version of Mayweather v Pacman. Is it gonna happen is it not? So I guess we will see it in about 5-7 years time

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
                  Brook is high risk no reward.

Dont see it happening
                  No reward?

Hearn and Sky reckon this fight will bring a bigger revenue than Froch v Groves II in the UK, and Froch apparently earned about £8m for that fight. So Khan might be looking at similar depending on the splits.

Comment

Floyd would've left a better legacy & with more respect if he'd retired after the Hatton 'fight', he ruined all of that hard work during the 6 joke Showtime deal. Cant stand him now in or out of the ring!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                      Floyd would've left a better legacy & with more respect if he'd retired after the Hatton 'fight', he ruined all of that hard work during the 6 joke Showtime deal. Cant stand him now in or out of the ring!!!
                      No.

Comment

Working...
                      X