Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    Canelo is a fraud!
    If Canelo or Cotto claim a middleweight title and won't defend against GGG at 160, they are both frauds.

Comment

Wait, you think it's racist, but you want me to bring it back.

Well to be honest, someone asked me to change it. I won't say who, but because I'm not racist, I don't have an agenda, I acquiesced the request.

I meant it as a needling type of joke, but someone was polite enough to speak to me on a man to man level.

I have no issue admitting when I may of stepped over a line.
      Fck off you piece of ****, you firstly brought race/nationality into when you came back from your little meltdown hiatus with daddy barcham. Don't act like I didn't see your posts. Why would someone resort to someones skin color when it came to ducking your god ggg? Why couldn't they just be regular cowards, instead of "Hispanic cowards"? You already exposed yourself son, clearly youre biased and prejudice. So eat a dick.

Comment

Canelo is quite litterally fighting for a MW title. His last 4 fights have been MW.

There is no such thing as a 155 division.

Why do people respond to one comment, out of context of an entire thread. You don't have a clue what context I made this in.

That's my point dumbass. GGG hasn't fought at 155 since before that.

My point is, if these people are fine with Canelo doing this, then they should be fine with Ward getting done the same way
        Stupid examples you make to prove your point. It's not taken out of context, it's just make believe. Why don't you read post and not respond to any. Ur an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          No different than Floyd making sure he has the advantages and Cotto as well.
          Canelo is willing to fight GGG and give him a career payday. It will be just on his terms though since he is the one bringing the Mexican fanbase.
          He didn't start stuttering and act like he didn't understand the question like Cotto did when asked about GGG.
          No it's VERY different. Floyd was a small to average sized WW fighting Canelo at Jr. MW. Canelo is a big Jr. Middleweight, fighting at Caneloweight(middleweight).

Comment

Canelo is quite litterally fighting for a MW title. His last 4 fights have been MW.

Again, Canelo and Cotto are not middleweights, they never fought at 160. Cotto should of vacated the title after he beat Martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
              lol, U r 1 of a kind dumbfcuk aren't U?

Didnt u read my comments and the guys comments that I was replying to? It was about who the fcuk is right in this matter, like who is ducking who "blatantly". About who gets the blame if the fight is not made.

I didnt say anything about ppv and economics, fcuk off with that shiiit.

Its about respect and the whole right and wrong in this case of GGG-Canelo. If not than whats the point of these forums?

GGG needs to target? Where were u for the past 5 years? U still believes its GGG who needs to do anything more than waht he is doing to get those pusssys in the ring with him??? Its the other way around pal, the whole fcuking MW is ducking him + some guys above, here choke on this list u POS.

Boxers that ducked/ducking GGG

1---Felix sturm - wouldn't fight him for over 2 years when GGG was mandatory.

2---Peter quillin - said he will only fight for the may-pac kind of money, lol

3---Sergio martinez - "His promoter said that "no way I am putting him with this monster"

4---Hassaan ndam njikam -When Hassaan was WBO champ, he was ordered to a purse bid to face Golovkin no less than two times and he was a no show each time.

5---Miguel cotto - didn't want to fight him despite being mandatory.

6---Julio cesar chavez jr - Turned down 12mil offer by TR

7---Saul alvarez - Thinks that he is fighting at the weight-class of 155, as there is no such thing as a "155 weight-class" ,he is pretending to be not in the MW division because of GGG.There are 17 divisions just pick one, if you can't make 154 then you are a MW, simple.

8---Carl froch - After calling GGG out then when GGG accepted ,he backed down and now he is retired after making all the fuss, GGG was calling him for more than a year so no excuses for "retiring".

9---Andrea Ward. The diva of the 168lb division don't want to travel or meet the a-side GGG in a catchweight so he can become a good boy and get ktfo. Was willing to goto 160 for Floyd but when GGG said 164, Ward ducked.+ he was fine when Dawson came down a whole division for him but wont move half a division for GGG, smh

10---Sebastian Sylvester - When Sylvester was IBF champ, he ducked GGG blatantly

11---Darren Barker - When Barker defeated Geale to become IBF champ, his promoter openly said that Barker will fight any1 except GGG

U still thinks that its GGG who is ducking any1??

OK u still want to talk about popularity? OK

A guy from u.s. to a guy from Kazakhstan?

A guy who is fighting for 20 years to a guy who is fighting 9 years?

A guy who nobody ducked to a guy who these 11 pusssys ducked blatalntly?

A guy who is fighting for his whole life on u.s. TV to a guy who has only 3 years on u.s. TV?

I could go on but the point is that you are comparing popularity in the u.s. not Kazakhstan u little fcuk.
              why so emotional, be an adult .im not losing sleep over this, are you?

triple g said making 154 is easy because "im not big guy"

so why is 155 such a crazy idea?

just shed the weight, knock canelo out and just like that hes a PPV superstar

simple right.

Comment

so, if 155 is middleweight then why lil g doesn't fight him at 155 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  What the WBC help Canelo if he wins this belt over Cotto , By saying its no longer a mandatory fight this will force GGG team to comedown to 155 since by law in a mandatory fight you can NOT force a catch wight
                  They've addressed this repeatedly.

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  Fck off you piece of ****, you firstly brought race/nationality into when you came back from your little meltdown hiatus with daddy barcham. Don't act like I didn't see your posts. Why would someone resort to someones skin color when it came to ducking your god ggg? Why couldn't they just be regular cowards, instead of "Hispanic cowards"? You already exposed yourself son, clearly youre biased and prejudice. So eat a dick.
                  Oh Jesus man, I just ****ing said THAT I MADE A MUSTAKE, not in a malevolence, just trying to be funny. It was an unwise move. You asked me what happened, I explained it. What more do you want.

You are free to ignore me. I'm not addressing this again.

I didn't call them Hispanic coward. I called GGG the Hispanic boogie man. I changed it and said I was wrong for saying it.

Accept it, or don't. I'm not trying to please you or anyone else.

You are free to think what you want.

None of this changes the fact Canelo and Cotto are scared of GGG. Which was the essence of my joke.

Oddly enough, I actually took it from a Hispanic friend, who happened to also explain why it may offend others.

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                  Stupid examples you make to prove your point. It's not taken out of context, it's just make believe. Why don't you read post and not respond to any. Ur an idiot.
                  I'm not exactly sure why you are angry.

I am litterally saying those who are fine with Canelo draining GGG should also be fine with GGG draining Ward.

I'm sorry that someone angered you. Not my intent.

Comment

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                    No it's VERY different. Floyd was a small to average sized WW fighting Canelo at Jr. MW. Canelo is a big Jr. Middleweight, fighting at Caneloweight(middleweight).
                    Are you kidding? Floyd looked huge when he fought Canelo at 152 whereas Canelo looked like a sick dog, he was the same size as Canelo. He looked like a natural jr. middleweight vs Manny. Where are people getting this notion that Floyd is small at welterweight? He's been fighting at 147 for over 10 years, he grew into that division a long time ago, he's a very big welterweight.
                    Last edited by HandsofIron; 10-22-2015, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                      so, if 155 is middleweight then why lil g doesn't fight him at 155 ?
                      Because he doesn't have too. Ring Magazine has Canelo as a Ranked MW. He'll be MW champ.

But that doesn't mean you can create your own division. Canelo can weigh what he wants as long as it's under the sanctioned weight. But the contract is supposed to be for 160.

Are you ok with GGG forcing Ward to come to 161 if he possessed the SMW Lineal title?

[QUOTE=HandsofIron;16159054]Again, Canelo and Cotto are not middleweights, they never fought at 160. Cotto should of vacated the title after he beat Martinez.[/QUOT

Actually, Cotto last three fights have been billed as MW fights.

They are fighting for a MW strap, in a MW fight, involving the MW lineal and a MW sanction.

It's hard to claim they are not MW if they are walking around with billing their fight as a battle of MW.

Comment

Working...
                      X