Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lewkowicz ‏and Moretti just finalized deal for Martinez-Chavez if Jr. beats Lee.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Chavez Jr. really does lose to Andy Lee as some ppl have said I will literally lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      I think Golden Boy and Canelo have the Mexican Independence Day weekend locked up. That was the weekend that JCC and TR were looking for. Since it's Golden Boy and Canelo date they will move to October. Which possibly means that it will be a PPV. So in that way they won't have 2 PPV's in the same month. Canelo will have September, JCC will have October, Pac will have November.
      canelo will be on ppv in sept?

Comment

Let's get it!!!!! But 2 thoughts

1. Don't overlook Andy Lee

2. I'm. Still skeptical. Ill believe it when it happens

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Sampson Lewkowicz ‏ @SampsonBoxing
          @CarlMoretti and I just finalized the deal for @maravillabox v @jcchavezjr1 for October if he beats Lee #boxing

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn
          @SampsonBoxing @CarlMoretti Nobody believes you.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            canelo will be on ppv in sept?
            I would believe so. Mexican Independence Day Weekend has been a Golden Boy traditional PPV weekend ever since 2002. Every fight that has been on Mexican Independence Day weekend has been part of Golden Boy promotions and on PPV. Except for 2007 and JMM-Barrios later, JMM-Juarez(after Barrios pulled out) was postponed till November when JMM suffered an injury. But, that was going to be a Mexican Independence Day weekend PPV event promoted by Golden Boy.

So I don't see why it would change this year. They're already talked about Canelo fighting again in September. Rumor has it against Kirkland, then again Winky Wright also has shown interest to fight Alvarez. Either one of those I would bank that it would PPV. I would bank that it would be a PPV even if it was someone else, like a Victor Ortiz.

Comment

So that means Alvarez is fighting in September on Mexican Independence day.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                I would believe so. Mexican Independence Day Weekend has been a Golden Boy traditional PPV weekend ever since 2002. Every fight that has been on Mexican Independence Day weekend has been part of Golden Boy promotions and on PPV. Except for 2007 and JMM-Barrios later, JMM-Juarez(after Barrios pulled out) was postponed till November when JMM suffered an injury. But, that was going to be a Mexican Independence Day weekend PPV event promoted by Golden Boy.

So I don't see why it would change this year. They're already talked about Canelo fighting again in September. Rumor has it against Kirkland, then again Winky Wright also has shown interest to fight Alvarez. Either one of those I would bank that it would PPV. I would bank that it would be a PPV even if it was someone else, like a Victor Ortiz.
                at least we will have somebody new on 24/7, if its on ppv.

canelo vs whomever and chavez vs martinez

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  at least we will have somebody new on 24/7, if its on ppv.

canelo vs whomever and chavez vs martinez
                  Not sure if all those will have 27/7's though.

Comment

I'll be damned. Looks like it's really gonna happen.

Lee won't beat Chavez though, defense is too leaky and he won't be able to keep Chavez at bay.

Comment

Working...
                    X