• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
    manny isnt the one of the ugliest....

but he isnt pretty thats for sure....

atleast his music is beautiful

haha thats terrible.

Yo if a barber would edge mannies facial hair up with some clippers real sharp how the brothas do, he may have some hope because that scruffy wild ***** aint gonna fly in the sexy department lol

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      Lamon and Vargas look like normal people last time i checked haha
      True. They just look ordinary. Evander and Hopkins aren't especially egregious looking either though Hopkins has an oddly shaped head and a massive gap in his teeth that gives him a homeless appearance.

Pac isn't the best looking guy in the world but he isn't butt ugly either. Neither is Golota, though he always seems to be pulling weird facial expressions which contribute to his caveman like persona. Bowe is just a regular looking guy, albeit one with a large forehead crease that makes him look like he's constantly in a mild state of nonchalant surprise.

I'd personally have put Miranda, Clottey, Zaragoza, Cobb, Arreola, Tapia and Martin Rogan above any of the above.

The ones that definitely make the grade are Valuev, Barkley, Manfredo and Spinks. Barkley and Spinks are perfect examples of fighters whose faces have been disfigured from their careers in the ring.

Comment

haha thats terrible.

Yo if a barber would edge mannies facial hair up with some clippers real sharp how the brothas do, he may have some hope because that scruffy wild ***** aint gonna fly in the sexy department lol
        Honestly, Pac would look better going back to the bleach blond centre parting he used to have, and that wasn't exactly haircut of the century.

Comment

Lamon and Vargas look like normal people last time i checked haha
          My thoughts exactly

And how is Arreola not there?!

Comment

haha thats terrible.

i think beard he has now works for him....

i dont think he is ever gonna be the sexy type....

he looke even more like a catfish when he had only a mustache.

Comment

whats golota doin in that list?

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                i think beard he has now works for him....

i dont think he is ever gonna be the sexy type....

he looke even more like a catfish when he had only a mustache.

haha a catfish, wow thats so classic man.

Look man, when im scruffy i can get a fair amount of women, but when i have a sharp and clean goatee sometimes w the thin chin straps my cat level exceeds at least by 100%.

Look, women have makeup to accentuate their beauty in their faces and men have facial to bring out the inner stud haha.

Like the brotha on 40 year old virgin said," You think all this was an accident?(speaking of his facial hair), nah this was all premeditated." haha

With that said, a skilled barber needs to hook mannys do up and edge up his *****y beard thing haha. Anyone agree?

Comment

Comment

Since when do guys start rating other mens looks?

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                      Since when do guys start rating other mens looks?
                      When they're confident in their sexuality?

Comment

Working...
                      X