Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't believe it. Only this one unknown site is reporting it. Where are the other reports?

There have been too many fake articles lately. You guys are idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
      I don't believe it. Only this one unknown site is reporting it. Where are the other reports?

The report also alleges that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and superstar rapper 50 cent were there. Neither of the celebrites are alleged to have become physical at any point.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/126746878.html

Short clip you can see both of them, Doesnt look like much. Both are just chilling there near a Cop.

2:30

You get arrested for trying/threatening to fight cops in their presence. Sounds like someone embellished what went down.
      Last edited by DE100; 08-04-2011, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
        I don't believe it. Only this one unknown site is reporting it. Where are the other reports?

nice sig! i heard those two were friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          The report also alleges that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and superstar rapper 50 cent were there. Neither of the celebrites are alleged to have become physical at any point.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/126746878.html

Short clip you can see both of them, Doesnt look like much. Both are just chilling there near a Cop.

2:30

You get arrested for trying/threatening to fight cops in their presence. Sounds like someone embellished what went down.
          close thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
            He is trying to overcompensate for what he feels is his inability to have done what he should have done in the ring against a handful of fighters but did not.

Something about 50 cent gets Floyd's mini gangster all excited and he feels like he has to "keep it real." Conversely, when he is with Ellerbe, he likes to do other things like shop and talk about Cocoa Butter creams and things like that.

Keeping it real is a low IQ sport. It means "I follow the hood because I cannot be a strong individual with my own mind."
            ya I couldn't stand him when he fought De la Hoya all of a sudden he's a gangsta hey LaMigra I am a chicano but your Ass can get me anytime Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by talz View Post
              What I don't understand is that after every fight he thanks god, but then you find him in strip clubs getting into fights and gambling madly.

Well if you don't sin, how the hell can you repent for those sins?

I mean you wouldn't be bothering god too much if you were all holier than thou.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                nice sig! i heard those two were friends.
                Read the story behind the private fight. it's well worth the read.

http://boxingbb.com/showthread.php?tid=884

Comment

Working...
                X