Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Backs Stoppage: Takam's Eyes Were Nearly Hanging Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Backs Stoppage: Takam's Eyes Were Nearly Hanging Off

In his first fight since ending the career of the great and once-dominant Wladimir Klitschko, 28-year-old Joshua required his advantages in size, speed and power to gradually wear down his previously little-known opponent from France. Bigger fights against superior opponents are expected to follow in 2018 - but in defeating his mandatory challenger and excluding that with Klitschko, the Briton unexpectedly faced the toughest match-up of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You should have plugged those eyes off if indeed they were hanging off.

Comment

It's true. Since I am an Internet Certified Doctor I can tell you this. Takam was one punch away from death. I was watching the replay very close using a magnifying glass and could not believe the damage.

That referee, hell all UK refs are magical with their stoppages. A life was saved tonight folks

Comment

Takam has made all of Africa proud... a true warrior, a brave son of the motherland. We salute you.

Comment

British referees have no business handling major fights in Britain, particularly when a British fighter is involved. I'm shocked he didn't try and stop it when they touched gloves at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronze_Dynamite View Post
            Takam has made all of Africa proud... a true warrior, a brave son of the motherland. We salute you.
            First of all he made France proud, not africa!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              First of all he made France proud, not africa!
              Takam is not French.. He from Cameroon, therefore Cameroonian, therefore African. So yes, he made us African proud. I would even go as far as saying that all black people are Africans, because the African diaspora is part of Africa.

Comment

The ref stopped it after joshua clearly completely missed 2 punches

Highly suspect stoppage

No-one should come to uk. Odds are you wont get a fair shake

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                  British referees have no business handling major fights in Britain, particularly when a British fighter is involved. I'm shocked he didn't try and stop it when they touched gloves at the beginning.
                  Are you a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    The ref stopped it after joshua clearly completely missed 2 punches

Highly suspect stoppage

No-one should come to uk. Odds are you wont get a fair shake
                    Give me a break. it wasnt as though Takam was winning or that the fight was close.

Comment

Working...
                    X