No announcement yet.

Knowledgable Fans Vs Dumb Fans!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
    Not only are u watchin it!..but ur watching it onHD!!!..

that's wassup...me too!...lol

But I must agree this hurts the sport long-term..DLH should take on the Margarito's, and Williams, and Cotto's..

He wants to be considered the best even now?..fight the best now!..but not 2-3 weight classes below u..that's shameful..but financially our respect towards him don't do ****!..cuz he's gettin paid regardless!
    i wouldn't be surprised if oscar fights winner of marg-cotto 2. won't be surprised at all......

maybe he wants a big name win before a big name loss?

if cotto and marg 2 doesn't disappoint , i'd bet oscar fights winner. as lady fan would say...... JAT

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tito View Post
      you ain't a true fan of the sport if you DON'T wanna see this fight.

is it a mismatch? yes.

but you got the biggest name in boxing against arguably the best one.

how do you not wanna see this fight?

you'll watch 2 nobodies clinch for 4 rounds on versus or espn but you don't want to see this fight?

give me a break. people need to get off their high horse.

if you are SHOCKED about this fight and think it's a freak show then you must be pretty ignorant about boxing history. it's happened a lot of times before and involving some big name people back then.
      As long as we all know that a "money making fight" is one thing, a fight to test who really is the best is another.....dont get me wrong I will watch this fight but when its free. The thing that makes these threads confusing is some of us confuse the best fighters in the world with the money makers DONT GET IT CONFUSED THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. YOU HAVE TO FIGHT THE BEST TO BE THE BEST. EVEN IF YOU LOSE YOU HAD THE BALLS TO FIGHT THE BEST. BUT SOME LOOK AT IT AS IF YOU FIGHT THE BEST U RISK LOSING UR PERFECT RECORD AND LOSING MONEY...CONFUSING? ONLY FOR THE DUMB FANS.

Comment

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
        As long as we all know that a "money making fight" is one thing, a fight to test who really is the best is another.....dont get me wrong I will watch this fight but when its free. The thing that makes these threads confusing is some of us confuse the best fighters in the world with the money makers DONT GET IT CONFUSED THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. YOU HAVE TO FIGHT THE BEST TO BE THE BEST. EVEN IF YOU LOSE YOU HAD THE BALLS TO FIGHT THE BEST. BUT SOME LOOK AT IT AS IF YOU FIGHT THE BEST U RISK LOSING UR PERFECT RECORD AND LOSING MONEY...CONFUSING? ONLY FOR THE DUMB FANS.
        certified Cotto fan.

Comment

all fights goals is to make money.

delahoya is still top 5 at 154 and probably top 10 at 147.

pacquiao is top 2-3 at 135.

this fight is to make money but what fight isn't?

Comment

all fights goals is to make money.

delahoya is still top 5 at 154 and probably top 10 at 147.

pacquiao is top 2-3 at 135.

this fight is to make money but what fight isn't?
            Yes and the big names can afford to fight other greats because they have mad enough money for a lifetime. Why do u make believe u dont get it? I wish I had a crayon so some can get it...Mike Tyson made more money than Ali but is Tyson a greater fighter.NO.

Comment

Yes and the big names can afford to fight other greats because they have mad enough money for a lifetime. Why do u make believe u dont get it? I wish I had a crayon so some can get it...Mike Tyson made more money than Ali but is Tyson a greater fighter.NO.
              tyson made more money than ali because of the era.

$5,000 in ali's time gets you a nice ass brand new car. what can $5k get you now?

i don't think you get it. it's a business. this fight makes manny and oscar more money than any other fight at the moment.

hence the fight gets made.

money is why every pro fighter fights more. legacy is just icing on the cake.

stick your crayon up your ass.

Comment

but is Tyson a greater fighter.NO
                You honestly don't think that Tyson is a great fighter?

He single handedly changed the heavyweight division for the better at a time when it was in a mire as bad as it is now, the fact he could make a comback tomorrow and draw a huge crowd should indicate how much he brought to the sport.

Comment

tyson made more money than ali because of the era.

$5,000 in ali's time gets you a nice ass brand new car. what can $5k get you now?

i don't think you get it. it's a business. this fight makes manny and oscar more money than any other fight at the moment.

hence the fight gets made.

money is why every pro fighter fights more. legacy is just icing on the cake.

stick your crayon up your ass.
                  Take it easy IVAN ..I dont know what ur obsession with asses and sticking things in them but im straight. We all know about money and making it. We were discussing great fighters taking on the best fighters. We also know about inflation and what money is worth then and now. Enough of this breaking it down for the weak minded. Im also a bit ****phobic so I wont be responding to ur gay ass anymore. Something for you and ur ass.

Comment

Take it easy IVAN ..I dont know what ur obsession with asses and sticking things in them but im straight. We all know about money and making it. We were discussing great fighters taking on the best fighters. We also know about inflation and what money is worth then and now. Enough of this breaking it down for the weak minded. Im also a bit ****phobic so I wont be responding to ur gay ass anymore. Something for you and ur ass.
                    I :wank: you.

Comment

Working...
                    X