No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Blasts Out Bogdan Dinu in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wildman View Post
    Miller building a reputation and following without really having fought a credible opponent as of yet. Not that unusual in today's boxing landscape.
    American. They're desperate.

Comment

• He beat a police officer that fights part time big deal.

Comment

• This card flopped.. rios beating Canelo's bro was the most entertainment of the night... bagdan was a complete bum.. that took a dive! which wasn't millers fault.. but Eddie’s spaghetti show sold 213 tickets.. probably comped 1,500 tickets.. attendance around 215. Lol. Including fighters, families, dazn staff, and ring girls.

Comment

• Sergio "Latin Snaaaaaaaaaaaake" Mora is the new GOAT announcer

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Looks like it. Didn't even need the nut shots either.
            those body shots were HEAVY! surprised they didn't wake the wife up in the other room

Comment

• Big Baby's best performance yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                It's called trying new things and opening more grounds in boxing. You can't be doing the same thing year in year out.
                Hearn has a mission to rejuvenate boxing and expound interests in different part of the state.

Don't talk down a new project, it is still in infant stage and needs maximum support to grow and succeed. Hearn will make American boxing great again. He needs time and support not talking down. Business is not very easy especially if you are trying g to convince people that lost interest in the sport or trying to make them pick interest.
                He needs to get his head out his azzz and start talking to these established US promoters so he can understand the US market you only have 1 chance to make a first impression. Fans are tuning in and seeing empty arenas and dead crowds. Hopefully he makes big changes to his cards because I want DAZN to succeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  It's a new project, it will come through. Don't hate on a new model still experimenting because it's hearn.
                  No one is hating just telling the truth. I just watch three hours of fights where half the fighters are not full time boxers. The last two fights had a classical musician and a cop.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    He needs to get his head out his azzz and start talking to these established US promoters so he can understand the US market you only have 1 chance to make a first impression. Fans are tuning in and seeing empty arenas and dead crowds. Hopefully he makes big changes to his cards because I want DAZN to succeed.
                    We all want it to succeed. As I said earlier, it's a new project.

Comment

• Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                      No one is hating just telling the truth. I just watch three hours of fights where half the fighters are not full time boxers. The last two fights had a classical musician and a cop.
                      Lolx....... Funny you. I don't know what you talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X