No announcement yet.

The Charlo Twins Promoted During Thursday Night Football

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phr0zen2 View Post
    Also worth mentioning that the pbc are getting this exposure for free, dazn are having to spend millions on commercials. Also they’re advertising a new product, Fox are saying see this on this night on this channel it’s gonna be great. It’s a far easier sell. I thought DAZN could have used their commercials better and advertised the actual Canelo fight rather than saying their boxing is free numerous times and then people realizing its 10 bucks a month.
    That is true, DAZN itself is spending over $50 million in marketing. And that is actually par for course for a start up streaming service. Obviously that isn't the case with FOX. They do have an advantage there. I am curious to see what kind of numbers the Charlo brothers do. Need to average close to 2 million IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      That is true, DAZN itself is spending over $50 million in marketing. And that is actually par for course for a start up streaming service. Obviously that isn't the case with FOX. They do have an advantage there. I am curious to see what kind of numbers the Charlo brothers do. Need to average close to 2 million IMO.
      It won't. Probably 1.5. It is 3 days before Christmas. Which is better than the fights headlined by Berto ect were getting.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen DAZN ads all over network television and online.

Their advertising team is working overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          It won't. Probably 1.5. It is 3 days before Christmas. Which is better than the fights headlined by Berto ect were getting.
          Average of 1.5 million and peak around 2 million would be okay. But want to see them average around 2 million. First show they are headlining so should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Average of 1.5 million and peak around 2 million would be okay. But want to see them average around 2 million. First show they are headlining so should be interesting.
            Sales and Barclays and ratings will be a big factor with the Charlo's to see if they can headline major cards in their own or go back to be co-headliners.

But it's stiff comp with Loma-TR and Canelo-GB cards weeks before.

Comment

Nice Promo for them that is the Benefits of fighting on NETWORK TV you get to potentially reach a NEW Audience

Comment

spence was also on the cowboys sideline last thanksgiving

Comment

Networks should be doing this on a regular basis.
                  Make boxing more mainstream.
                  Don't know why CBS can't spare 15 secs of ad promoting their fights.
                  It's so damn stupid to me. Spend all that money and not a damn ad is seen.

Comment

so what. you can advertise garbage but it doesnt mean people will consume it. people have better things to do on saturday nights then watch these two clowns knock out some scrubs

Comment

You guy's picking sides look so stupid, I see plenty of ads for pbc and dazn across a lot of stations. I figured people would be boxing fan's and not just hope for one company to succeed, we should want boxing mainstream across all promotions.

Comment

Working...
                      X