Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Farmer To Gervonta Davis: Why You Not Fighting? I Want You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    davis is trying to find a name fighter who is now shot or moving up in weight. those cherries don't just fall into your lap! you gotta wait for the right moment!
    You really think these young guys think that way? For Tank to get to where he is he has to think he can beat the beaks off anyone, that is how you move on up.

its really sad because there might have been a case where tank is being asked to leave his team behind as part of his contract, again, probably unaware that this was a provision.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Man idk. I think Tank is more naturally talented than Broner. And I think Tank is a more grounded, real dude than Broner too. I mean Broner has been an attention whore & the "needy" type since before he was Mr. HBO.

I feel like Floyd sitting Tank is just making this situation more volatile & insures Tank leaves when this deal is over. And my best guess is we'll be seeing Tank on DAZN with About Billions being his main promoter in 2020/2021.

I'm actually surprised Floyd is being so petty here. This cat gots nothing going for him except boxing. He doesn't have all these followers on SM if he's not a boxer & Floyd is hurting his overall livelihood & his current standing in the game & therefore his overall legacy. As a former fighter & a guy who had promoter beef Floyd should be more reasonable about disagreements between fighters & promoters than he's being here.
      It would assume it's because he slept with Floyd's daughter.

Comment

Quit playing semantics brother. You're starting to bore me with arguing about some sh^t thats obviously some Floyd power play with Tank's trainers.
        Semantics? It changes the whole freaking narrative that you've been pushing. OBVIOUSLY huh? All you have is a tweet from a kid who mixes his story up in a dang 8 minute interview and its obvious. What's obvious is that you believe what you want to believe. Which is cool. Just don't misrepresent the facts in order to convince others to believe what you believe.

Just because Floyd's a self-centered a-hole doesn't mean he's ruining Tank's career. The fact that you insinuated that the most egotistical fighter in history, who recently tried to underhanded make it appear that he's now manages Pacquiao under Haymon's umbrella, would be a trainer. Are you kidding me? Mayweather thinks himself a boss. Trainers do dirty work. Take criticsm for what their fighters do and don't do in the ring. Only thing Floyd ever gonna be accountable for is the things he does. Which is why he tries to control any and everyone in his personal life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Semantics? It changes the whole freaking narrative that you've been pushing. OBVIOUSLY huh? All you have is a tweet from a kid who mixes his story up in a dang 8 minute interview and its obvious. What's obvious is that you believe what you want to believe. Which is cool. Just don't misrepresent the facts in order to convince others to believe what you believe.

Just because Floyd's a self-centered a-hole doesn't mean he's ruining Tank's career. The fact that you insinuated that the most egotistical fighter in history, who recently tried to underhanded make it appear that he's now manages Pacquiao under Haymon's umbrella, would be a trainer. Are you kidding me? Mayweather thinks himself a boss. Trainers do dirty work. Take criticsm for what their fighters do and don't do in the ring. Only thing Floyd ever gonna be accountable for is the things he does. Which is why he tries to control any and everyone in his personal life.
          The bottom line is Floyd didn't want his trainers in his training camp. If they were in Baltimore, Japan or Mars when that statement was made thats the point of the statement. Floyd was trying to get rid of his trainers largely it seems cuz Tank was overweight for that one fight & Floyd put the blame on the trainers primarily instead of Tank. That logic suggests Floyd shoulda fired Roger after he came in overweight for the Juan Manuel Marquez fight which also woulda been a stupid move for Floyd if Floyd had done that.

And Tank didn't want to get rid of his trainers for w/e reason.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            It would assume it's because he slept with Floyd's daughter.
            Could be.

Randomly I ran into some Tank sh^t on Youtube from a couple weeks ago. Some fan interaction type app thing or something & he's saying he's still fighting Mares, but it'll be in January now.

Comment

The bottom line is Floyd didn't want his trainers in his training camp. If they were in Baltimore, Japan or Mars when that statement was made thats the point of the statement. Floyd was trying to get rid of his trainers largely it seems cuz Tank was overweight for that one fight & Floyd put the blame on the trainers primarily instead of Tank. That logic suggests Floyd shoulda fired Roger after he came in overweight for the Juan Manuel Marquez fight which also woulda been a stupid move for Floyd if Floyd had done that.

And Tank didn't want to get rid of his trainers for w/e reason.
              1. Tank came in overweight last year on the MayMac card because he was out drinking heavily the day before the weigh in and it took a lot of bread and water to sober him up for the weigh in. You'll probably have to find a new reason for why Floyd wanted to get rid of Tanks trainers. Which I will mention again, is only supported by the one tweet.

2. The logic that Floyd should have fired Roger after he came in overweight would hold zero weight with Floyd because he planned to come in overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                1. Tank came in overweight last year on the MayMac card because he was out drinking heavily the day before the weigh in and it took a lot of bread and water to sober him up for the weigh in. You'll probably have to find a new reason for why Floyd wanted to get rid of Tanks trainers. Which I will mention again, is only supported by the one tweet.
                Man you are a Floyd can't do no wrong fanboy like a mfer lol. I'm a Floyd fan to, but I call f#cked up sh^t like I see it & Floyd was wrong for trying to get rid of one of his fighters trainers.

But again what you are saying, true or not, has nothing to do with his trainers. That sh^t is on Tank. Mfers can't be around Tank 24/7/365 to protect him from himself. Floyd. His trainers. His momma. His friends. Tank gots to handle Tank sh^t.

And Tank has said that sh^t in other places then a tweet. I'm not citing 20 sources like I'm writing a paper on climate control to be peer reviewed. Its out there, Tank's talked about it in vids & on podcasts, if you wanna go look for it.

Comment

Working...
                X