Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Ggg deserve top 20 spot at 160 on all time scale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
    Yes the 160 division has a history of many great fighters of top of my head Monzon,Robinson,Hagler,Fullmer,
    Jones,Hopkins,Eubank,Ketchel,Tiger,Martinez,Walker ,Flowers Fittzsmons,Zale,Cerdan,Lamotta,
    Mclean,Toney thats just off the top of my head with out really listing them.
    It's not really ****ing hard to list someone above golovkin lol, you just have to find someone with a better win than danny ****ing jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      According to both fights, GGG outlanded Canelo which gives him the win in my opinion. He didn't get the decision but what is that worth? Whitaker didn't get the decision over Chavez. Lewis didn't get the decision over Holyfield. Lots of shlt like this happens in this sport. So from where I'm standing, GGG has made numerous defenses, unified a lot of the division, beat Kell Brook, Daniel Jacobs and Canelo twice. He also scored 23 straight KOs, often against world class opposition. Given how insulting you are in your post, I'm not expecting any kind of response with any substance. Just more ranting and bullshlt. Have a nice day(you won't).
      A career MW beating a career WW at 160 pounds (after refusing 157lb catchweight) is nothing - nothing - to boast about. Not to mention Kell was never more than a fringe Top 5 WW. It's not like he beat Floyd, Manny, or Bradley. He beat Kell Brook. And of course Cucknaddy fans cheer that win like they did when Trump won the PotUS

Nail biter with Danny Jacobs? This win could hypothetically improve in time, but it could also worsen. Jacobs did not look good against Arias or Sulecki - not at all. If he loses to Derevenchenko after being KTFO by Pirog and hurt in the exact same way as GennadyCUCK by Sergio Mora...all of a sudden...not much to be proud of

Canelo is a former WW and JMW. He campaigned between 154 an 155 for quite some time and picked up some good scalps. You cucks claim CANELO WAS ALREADY A MIDDLEWEIGHT FIGHTING AT 155 AKA CANELOWEIGHT.

And Canelo WAITED for CUCKLOVKIN to get OLD. Okay? So why didn't GennadyCUCK take the MW fight at 157 or 155 against Cotto? You know, the CANELOWEIGHT (which you say is also MW). Cause now you CUCKS are bragging about a career 160 pounder beating up a career 147 pounder.

Ca$hnelo destroyed lilCUCK and now his rabid fans are reaching for anything and everything like a drowning white supremacist. There ain't no life preserver here bud - Ca$h beat it out of your boy CUCKg

Didn't turn professional until 28 years old (his choice - reap what you sow). Avoided all meaningful fights over a few pounds then called everyone duckers.

Conclusion??? 40 professional fights and 5 world champion opponents (past, present, or future champions) in an era with 4+ champions per weight class. And one of those 5 is a WELTERWEIGHT.

That is - without question - among one of the worst resumes I've ever come across where people claim "ATG" status. If you and your rabid ******ed bros want to claim ATG than I claim to be concerned for your mental health b/c you wieners are delusional, boy
      Last edited by Bjl12; 09-25-2018, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        A career MW beating a career WW at 160 pounds (after refusing 157lb catchweight) is nothing - nothing - to boast about. Not to mention Kell was never more than a fringe Top 5 WW. It's not like he beat Floyd, Manny, or Bradley. He beat Kell Brook. And of course Cucknaddy fans cheer that win like they did when Trump won the PotUS

Nail biter with Danny Jacobs? This win could hypothetically improve in time, but it could also worsen. Jacobs did not look good against Arias or Sulecki - not at all. If he loses to Derevenchenko after being KTFO by Pirog and hurt in the exact same way as GennadyCUCK by Sergio Mora...all of a sudden...not much to be proud of

Canelo is a former WW and JMW. He campaigned between 154 an 155 for quite some time and picked up some good scalps. You cucks claim CANELO WAS ALREADY A MIDDLEWEIGHT FIGHTING AT 155 AKA CANELOWEIGHT.

And Canelo WAITED for CUCKLOVKIN to get OLD. Okay? So why didn't GennadyCUCK take the MW fight at 157 or 155 against Cotto? You know, the CANELOWEIGHT (which you say is also MW). Cause now you CUCKS are bragging about a career 160 pounder beating up a career 147 pounder.

Ca$hnelo destroyed lilCUCK and now his rabid fans are reaching for anything and everything like a drowning white supremacist. There ain't no life preserver here bud - Ca$h beat it out of your boy CUCKg

Didn't turn professional until 28 years old (his choice - reap what you sow). Avoided all meaningful fights over a few pounds then called everyone duckers.

Conclusion??? 40 professional fights and 5 world champion opponents (past, present, or future champions) in an era with 4+ champions per weight class. And one of those 5 is a WELTERWEIGHT.

That is - without question - among one of the worst resumes I've ever come across where people claim "ATG" status. If you and your rabid ******ed bros want to claim ATG than I claim to be concerned for your mental health b/c you wieners are delusional, boy
        Interesting opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
          I’d bet most posters on this site couldn’t list 20 MW fighters better then him without using google.
          1. Canelo Alvarez
          2. Ca$hnelo
          3. Saul Cinnamon
          4. Ca$hnelo Cinnamon
          5. The fat ginger
          6. Blacknelo
          7. Christmas tree lighting Ging
          8. BO$$NELO
          9. Saul "the Bo$$" Alvarez
          10. Big Mexican Meat Canelo
          11. Ca$h Money Cinnamon
          12. Saul "I RUN Boxing" Alvarez
          13. King of the GinGGG
          14. Bo$$varez
          15. Ca$hneloooooo
          16. Mr. Middleweight - the BO$$
          17. AL-I eat what I want to eat-VAREZ
          18. Black "you can pick the judges Abel" nelo
          19. Saul "you can pick my gloves Abel" Alvarez
          20. Ca$h "you can wrap my hands Abel" nelo

Comment

According to both fights, GGG outlanded Canelo which gives him the win in my opinion. He didn't get the decision but what is that worth? Whitaker didn't get the decision over Chavez. Lewis didn't get the decision over Holyfield. Lots of shlt like this happens in this sport. So from where I'm standing, GGG has made numerous defenses, unified a lot of the division, beat Kell Brook, Daniel Jacobs and Canelo twice. He also scored 23 straight KOs, often against world class opposition. Given how insulting you are in your post, I'm not expecting any kind of response with any substance. Just more ranting and bullshlt. Have a nice day(you won't).

Interesting opinions.
            Here is Tony Trick-Pony on that A.K logic.

Your entire post is "opinion". Gennady is - factually - 0-1-1 against Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo although in your deluded world he is 2-0-0 (lol)

23 straight KO's over...opponents coming off 2 year layoffs, career JMW's, on house arrest, fighting on 2 week's notice, career welterweights, and those with records of 3-3 in their last 6 fights...

And he DUCKED Andre Ward (Top 3 PFP), Lara (Top 5 JMW), Canelo and Cotto from 2015-2016 (Top 10 PFP and Top 5 PPV...all over "catchweights" WITHIN MW division), Sergio Mora (Fought DJ twice and hurt him at least once), Demetrius Andrade (young, hungry lion at MW), Sergeiy Dervenchenko (young, hungry lion at MW), Billy Joe Saunders (signed to fight him then pulled out - "Mexican" style)

I always make ya'll out to be fools lolool

Comment

Here is Tony Trick-Pony on that A.K logic.

Your entire post is "opinion". Gennady is - factually - 0-1-1 against Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo although in your deluded world he is 2-0-0 (lol)

23 straight KO's over...opponents coming off 2 year layoffs, career JMW's, on house arrest, fighting on 2 week's notice, career welterweights, and those with records of 3-3 in their last 6 fights...

And he DUCKED Andre Ward (Top 3 PFP), Lara (Top 5 JMW), Canelo and Cotto from 2015-2016 (Top 10 PFP and Top 5 PPV...all over "catchweights" WITHIN MW division), Sergio Mora (Fought DJ twice and hurt him at least once), Demetrius Andrade (young, hungry lion at MW), Sergeiy Dervenchenko (young, hungry lion at MW), Billy Joe Saunders (signed to fight him then pulled out - "Mexican" style)

I always make ya'll out to be fools lolool
              It is my "opinion" that you should never refer to another person as a fool without questioning your own words first. I also find my opinion interesting.

Comment

It is my "opinion" that you should never refer to another person as a fool without questioning your own words first. I also find my opinion interesting.
                Hey kid I found your pic online. Please dont be mad I shared it

Typical golovCUCK

Comment

Typical golovCUCK

I don't need to see your gay ****, bruh. I can see why you like GBP, though.

Comment

Typical golovCUCK

I don't need to see your gay ****, bruh. I can see why you like GBP, though.
                    Holy shit I'm dead .

Comment

Ggg is best of his era. His resume may not be the best. But he was avoided and he still arguably or inarguably depending which side of fence you sit beat Nell twice out of prime
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 09-25-2018, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X