Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@27Yrs Of AGE, WARD Fought Best @168! @33, KO'd KOVA, @35 GGG Got DRAW, Mexican Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Do you plan on leaving this site again for a whole 24hrs to tend to your sick brother?
    Let's hope he doesn't get drunk again

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      23hrs sounds better.

Look at Froch in your avi! he looks gaunt and drained.. Did he catch the ggg plague?
      I don't know how you managed to turn my question into the topic of GGG, but i can't say i'm surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        At 35 lil'g:

Ducked Ward
        Ducked Lara
        made his USA debut in 2012, took 4 years to fight good competition (a Welterweight)
        went life and death with WELTERWEIGHT Brook
        gift decision/LOSS to Jacobs
        gift draw/LOSS to Canelo

Salty ass g-string divas aka the golovtard crew were crying how Canelo made him wait for "2 years" (in reality it was less than one) because they KNEW Canelo would get KO'd, stopped or at worst lose a lopsided 12 decision, when the fight finally got signed, the excuses came pouring in, in case lil'g lost. And now that the fight happened, all lil'g could muster up was an effective jab output (even though he landed less jabs than his normal bum fight). And the g-string divas are still salty lil'g couldn't win! Blaming everyone, blaming Canelo, making up stories that Oscar must've paid the judge off, blaming the Las Vegas, blaming the commission, blaming fans cheers for influencing the judges, blame here, blame there.

Hey morons, blame lil'g for not going out there and destroying Canelo like you idiots had predicted before the fight got made!
        there's only one other fighter that got the dogmatic pass which GGG has nothing on, and coicidentally transferred the commuters from one to the other...

aka Pacquiaoism

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          At 35 lil'g:

Ducked Ward
          Ducked Lara
          made his USA debut in 2012, took 4 years to fight good competition (a Welterweight)
          went life and death with WELTERWEIGHT Brook
          gift decision/LOSS to Jacobs
          gift draw/LOSS to Canelo

Salty ass g-string divas aka the golovtard crew were crying how Canelo made him wait for "2 years" (in reality it was less than one) because they KNEW Canelo would get KO'd, stopped or at worst lose a lopsided 12 decision, when the fight finally got signed, the excuses came pouring in, in case lil'g lost. And now that the fight happened, all lil'g could muster up was an effective jab output (even though he landed less jabs than his normal bum fight). And the g-string divas are still salty lil'g couldn't win! Blaming everyone, blaming Canelo, making up stories that Oscar must've paid the judge off, blaming the Las Vegas, blaming the commission, blaming fans cheers for influencing the judges, blame here, blame there.

Hey morons, blame lil'g for not going out there and destroying Canelo like you idiots had predicted before the fight got made!
          If GGG ducked Ward, did Canelo duck Eubank?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I don't know how you managed to turn my question into the topic of GGG, but i can't say i'm surprised.
            probably because Froch just recently trolled Ward's retirement, the same Froch that said ''avoid GGG like the plague...''

hence your avi pic comes to mind.. but what does your initial statements in the thread have to do with the thread title facts? This is a boxing forum. we talk facts..

Comment

Most serious boxing fans already know Ward's record very well. Did you know Trinidad won the world welterweight title when he was 20. By the time he was 27 he had defended that title successfully 15 times, with 12 KOs and wins over Hall of Famers Whitaker, Camacho and Oscar and won a world title at 154?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Let's hope he doesn't get drunk again
                I hope he does. After 1 beer brother Mirko will loose it and leave the internet. Well at least until the urge to write up another Golovkin thread takes over.

Comment

there's only one other fighter that got the dogmatic pass which GGG has nothing on, and coicidentally transferred the commuters from one to the other...

aka Pacquiaoism
                  Pacquiaoism = Golovtards

All they get is a moral victory from casuals who were influenced by the HBO scorecards and MMA fans who think they saw lil'g win.

Comment

probably because Froch just recently trolled Ward's retirement, the same Froch that said ''avoid GGG like the plague...''

hence your avi pic comes to mind.. but what does your initial statements in the thread have to do with the thread title facts? This is a boxing forum. we talk facts..
                    I was just curious about your brother. We was concerned for those hours you left.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      If GGG ducked Ward, did Canelo duck Eubank?
                      Eubank beat all the 160 top competition and has proven he will beat all the top notch 168 competition, that's why Canelo ducked Eubank

that has nothing to do with GGG not moving an inch out of 160 when their FACTUAL Marketing campaign with press statements was nobody from 154-168 can last 12 rounds with Gennady.

you cant make this stuff up!

its like Spence or Thurman saying nobody from 140 to 154 can last 12 rounds with them, yet they dont go to 154, but wouldnt mind receiving a 140 fighter...

in Brooks case vs GGG, then it would be like Thurman or Spence inviting a 135 pound fighter and initially saying ''Lightweight, he too small, our focus is 147, jussss trash talk..''

Comment

Working...
                      X