No announcement yet.

Fao: Posters with luxury cars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao: Posters with luxury cars

are you annoyed with auto stop/start of engine every time you stop due to traffic or red light.. this is the most stupid invention ever.. it's supposed to save gas but the stop/start of engine is very annoying specially if you are driving in the side street.. not to mention isn't this often stop/start causing any damage long term..

Yes. It sucks. Sounds like you have an F30. Take it to any BMW dealer and they can reverse the default to Off for the Auto Start/Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      are you annoyed with auto stop/start of engine every time you stop due to traffic or red light.. this is the most stupid invention ever.. it's supposed to save gas but the stop/start of engine is very annoying specially if you are driving in the side street.. not to mention isn't this often stop/start causing any damage long term..
      I'm annoyed with your threads.

Peace buddy! Congrats on the car you bought.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I'm annoyed with your threads.

Comment

If u got money and aren't an idiot, no need to show it off, especially on a lounge forum..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            If u got money and aren't an idiot, no need to show it off, especially on a lounge forum..
            But what about those idiots showing off on instagram and facebook.. at least here I'm anonymous.. imagine if show off on my facebook account.. I rather brag here..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              But what about those idiots showing off on instagram and facebook.. at least here I'm anonymous.. imagine if show off on my facebook account.. I rather brag here..
              Regardless if u gotta brag, u really ain't ****.. I know 3 multi multi millionaires and one billionaire, never knew they had money because they don't talk themselves up.. people that talk themselves up won't have money for long because they insecure and wanna keep up with the jones

Comment

Most new cars have that feature. Not a luxury thing but very annoying.
                Last edited by ////; 10-29-2016, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Regardless if u gotta brag, u really ain't ****.. I know 3 multi multi millionaires and one billionaire, never knew they had money because they don't talk themselves up.. people that talk themselves up won't have money for long because they insecure and wanna keep up with the jones
                  Yeah I wanna keep up with jones by buying used BMW even though I can afford a Porsche brand new cash..

Comment

You bragged about owning businesses and a number of bars. You didn't hear me comment on your threads. So shut up and leave my threads alone

Comment

Working...
                    X