Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you favor Porter vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you favor Porter vs Bradley?

Im hearing whispers of a fight happening between them..
    I think Bradley would win a wide UD.. On the outside Porter would be pretty much target practice as Porter looks awful trying to box. Thurman made him look foolish 90 percent of the time on the outside. Porter cant throw a straight punch to save his life.. On the inside Bradley actually doesnt smother his work, and can use his head as a weapon when he pleases. I just dont see how Porter would win. Seems like his wrestling tactics doesnt work vs world class welterweights. Even tho i did have a draw between him and Thurman, only because thurman let himself lay against the ropes and was inactive at times. Thurman landed 50 percent of how power shots for godsake, that horrendous defense. Porter has a hell of a chin

Bradley,
    I feel tim could outbox him

Comment

Porter's a C Class fighter and will lose to any good fighter. He's a nice guy but very average fighter.

Comment

They pretty much have the same style, except Bradley's is more finesse and I actually started appreciating it in his first fight with Pac. Guy is not so easy to hit and moves like a slippery eel.

I'd rather see Bradley against Thurman.

Comment

Bradley by wide UD, I always wanted to see Bradley V.S Mayweather esp after the first pac fight i thought floyd would do it just to mess with pac

Comment

Bradley by miles. Porter is so basic and several levels below lil timmy. The only way Porter wins is if Bradley gets old over night.

Comment

I think Bradley toughs it out, but I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Porter is too much for him at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                Im hearing whispers of a fight happening between them..
                I think Bradley would win a wide UD.. On the outside Porter would be pretty much target practice as Porter looks awful trying to box. Thurman made him look foolish 90 percent of the time on the outside. Porter cant throw a straight punch to save his life.. On the inside Bradley actually doesnt smother his work, and can use his head as a weapon when he pleases. I just dont see how Porter would win. Seems like his wrestling tactics doesnt work vs world class welterweights. Even tho i did have a draw between him and Thurman, only because thurman let himself lay against the ropes and was inactive at times. Thurman landed 50 percent of how power shots for godsake, that horrendous defense. Porter has a hell of a chin
                Bradley wins 10-2 UD

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I think Bradley toughs it out, but I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Porter is too much for him at this point.
                  Lol, so a loss to Pac means you're washed up? Pac would run through every WW that Hymen has without blinking.

Comment

Porter is an underrated boxer and was outboxing Thurman at times, he's a very talented boxer. Although I had Thurman beating him clearly 8-4/7-5, Porter showed he can box with ANYONE at 147, he's got a solid jab, speed, footwork. Nobody at 147 is having an easy time against him, especially not Tim Bradley who's struggled against much worse fighters.

Bradley is slightly better on the outside, but Porter is a lot stronger, quicker, fresher and hungrier. He outworks Tim to a clear UD. The man walked through Thurman and Brook's biggest shots without touching the canvas, he could literally close his eyes and walk into Bradley's shots without any consequence, how is Bradley gonna earn his respect? The only way he can do that is by fighting Porter and that's a fight Bradley isn't winning.

Comment

Working...
                    X