Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is talk about 9/11 forbidden in the lounge?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is talk about 9/11 forbidden in the lounge?

Seriously, I see just about everything else being talked about in the lounge. I've seen some of the most ******ed threads on here like sleeping with trannies and a million gay threads, but whenever a civilized thread about 9/11 gets started, it gets closed.

why?
    Last edited by BigNuts; 04-26-2016, 11:16 PM.

anything about jews or 9/11 cant be allowed to continue on this site or any site that wants to be mainstream.

Zionists are a protected species.

they locked up my jean claude van damme calling out the rothschild and rockefeller thread.

what rule did that thread break?

Comment

it's a conspiracy

Comment

Isn't there a master thread for it?

Lounge got flooded ny new rehashed BS daily...

Comment

Zionists and those that propagate the Zionist agenda are not even real Jews. They are not hebrew. It's all bull****. One of the rothschilds just woke up one day and decided they would be jewish. They are not true Jews

Comment

Because they probably are still believing it wasnt an inside job and that afghan goat fockers flew them jets into the towers, leaving their goats back home

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              anything about jews or 9/11 cant be allowed to continue on this site or any site that wants to be mainstream.

Zionists are a protected species.

they locked up my jean claude van damme calling out the rothschild and rockefeller thread.

what rule did that thread break?
              I remember that thread. It was getting interesting and then it got locked.

i was like wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Zionists and those that propagate the Zionist agenda are not even real Jews. They are not hebrew. It's all bull****. One of the rothschilds just woke up one day and decided they would be jewish. They are not true Jews
                As the great khalid muhammad used to say: "They aren't the real jews, they are impostor jews."

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                  Seriously, I see just about everything else being talked about in the lounge. I've seen some of the most ******ed threads on here like sleeping with trannies and a million gay threads, but whenever a civilized thread about 9/11 gets started, it gets closed.

why?
                  I get great stuff from certain poster via PM. I think they are tired of t@rds and prefer sharinging one on one. Too much willful stupididity(not you) on this site.

W. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I get great stuff from certain poster via PM. I think they are tired of t@rds and prefer sharinging one on one. Too much willful stupididity(not you) on this site.

W. Thanks for the info.
                    Hmmm this makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X