Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mayweather lost weight between the weigh in an the fight night in Canelo fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    You do realize that even for his 30-day weigh-ins, he's usually around 148 to 150 lbs. And he has never made 154 lbs for the 154 lbs fights for the weigh-ins.
    Ok then,2 things:
    1. Why did he need the Iv at 147,if he's not big enough to make 154?
    2. Why did they put ??? as his fight night weight for the maidana rematch,and the Pacquiao fight(if I'm not mistaken) if he usually walks around 148-150?

Comment

Loooooooool. Another ****ty thread from the great mind that brought you these classics:

When was the last time Mayweather fought someone taller than him?
      Mayweather Illegal defense

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        I am reaching? then explain this two facts to me:

1) Mayweather losing weight between weigh in and the fight night.
        2) Mayweather weighting the same in a WW fight than a SW fight.

You take those facts for truth? that is what comes from those pictures.
        1) Losing 1/2 lbs between weigh-in and fight night indicates nothing! Only to a fool does it prove something.

2) Him weighing the same just proves he does not belong at SW. Pacquiao did the same thing for his fight versus Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Loooooooool. Another ****ty thread from the great mind that brought you these classics:

When was the last time Mayweather fought someone taller than him?
          Mayweather Illegal defense

Awesome find!

Comment

And as Radio brought up, what about the 30 day weigh in? All fake as well? I say make a Mayweather master thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
              Ok then,2 things:
              1. Why did he need the Iv at 147,if he's not big enough to make 154?
              2. Why did they put ??? as his fight night weight for the maidana rematch,and the Pacquiao fight(if I'm not mistaken) if he usually walks around 148-150?
              1. Over-training / dehydration.
              2. Because he didn't hop on the scale again. Doesn't mean anything. Fight night weights aren't always shown for fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                You've never weighed yourself after waking up in the morning, being 2-3 pounds less? That's normal. Oh and Canelo looked significantly bigger, not sure what your looking at there, look at Canelo's legs for fucks sake.
                That's irrelavant because they don't weigh fighters after they've woken up.

My guess is they do it a few hours, if not right before the fight.

Come fight time, they've already eaten big, rich in carbs meals (carbs bind to water = weigh gain,) and been drink shitload of water (more weight gain.)

Interesting thread OP, I really can't think of a fighter who actually lost weight beetwen weigh in and the fight.

Comment

Awesome find!
                  He's a ****ing nutjob. This all started because he claims Ward will have all the advantages if GGG moves up one division, yet he won't give Floyd credit for competing in 5.

How the **** does that make any sense?

Comment

1) Losing 1/2 lbs between weigh-in and fight night indicates nothing! Only to a fool does it prove something.
                    No fighter loses weight between the weigh in and the fight night! it's plain BS. They always gain a few pounds.
                    2) Him weighing the same just proves he does not belong at SW. Pacquiao did the same thing for his fight versus Margarito.

He was looking huge against Canelo. Had more muscles than him. Pacquiao in that fight not only had a WW-like fight night weight, but he had also weighted in in the WW category! it's not the same by any means. Mayweather had weighted in at 150.5 which is inside SW limits.

Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Interesting thread OP, I really can't think of a fighter who actually lost weight beetwen weigh in and the fight.
                      Thanks man. I know it's interesting. The fl0mos are in damage control mode.

Comment

Working...
                      X