Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone knows how much Buboy makes per Pacquiao fight? i read Roach is paid $1 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone knows how much Buboy makes per Pacquiao fight? i read Roach is paid $1 million

anyone knows how much Buboy makes per Pacquiao fight? i read Roach is paid $1 million.

roach is only getting 1 mil??? shiiet i thought he would be getting a lot more from the way he was telling the story a few weeks ago regarding manny asking him how much he wants for this fight. how much does trainers usually get pay anyways?

Comment

buboy doesnt get pay.. he gets a life time all u can eat balut.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler View Post
        anyone knows how much Buboy makes per Pacquiao fight? i read Roach is paid $1 million.
        Buboy was taking cared for By Pac! There was a video of Buboy, It feature his house think its the built up to DLH fight, where he's shown with his collection of cars and Motorcycles.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Buboy was taking cared for By Pac! There was a video of Buboy, It feature his house think its the built up to DLH fight, where he's shown with his collection of cars and Motorcycles.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNXpIqRtd0A

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            buboy doesnt get pay.. he gets a life time all u can eat balut.
            He should just pay him a mill like Roach, it will work out cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              He should just pay him a mill like Roach, it will work out cheaper
              nah, pac has a farm out in the country side. dude gets the balut from there.

Comment

I think Buboy is being paid by Pac the exact amount Floyd pays Ellerbe

Comment

if hes there for Pacquiao's entire career he has been promised to be given his very own sari sari store in the Tondo Slum in Manila
                  Pinoys will know what i mean

Comment

Buboy deserves more money than those leaches-managers that surround Manny.

Comment

Working...
                    X