No announcement yet.

The World Wars mini series right now on The History Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World Wars mini series right now on The History Channel

Anyone watching this mini series they're having? I think its for 3 days including tonight to cover the history of WWI and II.

I'm on the West coast so it just started airing for me. Usually History Channel doesn't even show actual History anymore so I thought why not.

All they show now is Pawn Stars.

I watched it... Pretty good but I couldn't stop thinking the actor who played hitler looked like a young Jeff foxworthy..

I was a tanker in the army, so Patton is my man.. The battle they showed early in the show with poncho villa, Patton supposedly strapped the dead enemies to the hood of the jeep and drove back to camp.. Total badass

I love these history specials.. The men that made America, the bible, and now this..they have all been highly enjoyable

Comment

Everytime I tune into The "History" Channel now its Pawn Stars 80% of the time. I've even see the spin-off, "Cajun Pawn Stars."

Then they have some commercials for bounty hunters or some ****? The ****

Comment

I'm watching it now; just got finished watching South Park

This looks good, and you're right. ****ing Pawn Stars is all they show on the History Channel. 100% crap

Comment

Was looking forward to it didn't realize it started today spent all day thinking it was Sunday .

I'll catch the first part tommorow when they air the re-run before part 2.

Comment

holy **** did you guys see the commercial for the "D-Day in HD"?

Must be some crazy footage.

Comment

Yeah, history channel is either pawn stars all day marathon and then ancient aliens marathon at night it seems..

Both are decent shows but they get played out much like a popular song does on the radio

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                I watched it... Pretty good but I couldn't stop thinking the actor who played hitler looked like a young Jeff foxworthy..

I was a tanker in the army, so Patton is my man.. The battle they showed early in the show with poncho villa, Patton supposedly strapped the dead enemies to the hood of the jeep and drove back to camp.. Total badass

I love these history specials.. The men that made America, the bible, and now this..they have all been highly enjoyable
                You'd have loved some of the stuff in the Pacific war where some of the tankers strapped stakes to their tanks and stuck the heads of dead Japanese soldiers on them. **** got nasty out there.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
                  You'd have loved some of the stuff in the Pacific war where some of the tankers strapped stakes to their tanks and stuck the heads of dead Japanese soldiers on them. **** got nasty out there.....
                  Damn, that's crazy, never heard of that.. Pretty gruesome

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Damn, that's crazy, never heard of that.. Pretty gruesome
                    Yeah, that was some nasty **** in the Pacific. A lot of no quarter stuff. Only stuff I can think of off the top of my head that was worse was the **** that went down on the eastern front. Real stomach churning brutality went down.

Comment

Working...
                    X