Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao Ellie Seckbach stirring up rumours about Pac juicing (hating on VADA)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everybody knows why pacquiao fought over in chin. he's juicing again and knew that he would get special treatment. they bow down to this fake peoples so called champion,steroid taker.

Comment

I like Ellie, met him at the Broner vs Maidana fight and he's cool as heck. Took a pic and everything.

Comment

I'm shocked SHOCKED that he didn't bring up Freddie calling him a jew motherfucker.

This isn't even reporting anymore. It's straight up verbal fellatio.

Comment

Lol Rip Chudd you took a photo with Sally Eckbach, LMAO you really are a sad fanboy....

Should have bought rafael a steak dinner or given Ariza 20 pushups LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Pacquiao is and has been juicing for years, it's scientific fact at this stage.
            What's the definition of fact?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              What's the definition of fact?
              He says Manny has been juicing and I say Floyd has been popped three times positive on a drug test but used a TUE as an excuse. Tomayto-tomahto.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                So he lives in California ? He needs to go back to Israel or wherever hole he crawled out of can't stand that snively little rodent
                Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                Great post sir
                +1.

His intro music to his videos makes me think he loves himself too much.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  everybody knows why pacquiao fought over in chin. he's juicing again and knew that he would get special treatment. they bow down to this fake peoples so called champion,steroid taker.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Pacquiao is and has been juicing for years, it's scientific fact at this stage.
                    I doubt you floydiot if you know what scientific fact means.
                    Last edited by straightleft; 12-17-2013, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X