No announcement yet.

stop bullying ellie jesus christ its getting ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop bullying ellie jesus christ its getting ridiculous

i mean the kid has problems but is it really necessary to comment on his twitter,vids.fb calling him a jew ***, seriously people?

lol..... hs all over again eh? hah

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw101 View Post
      i mean the kid has problems but is it really necessary to comment on his twitter,vids.fb calling him a jew ***, seriously people?
      Lol link please, I could use a good laugh

Comment

He's an idiot but I follow him because he gets all the good interviews and I won't deny his hustle. Elie though, I think he's a hopeless case, not that bright and I think he's oblivious to the instigating that he does. Chris Robinson is a lot better in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          He's an idiot but I follow him because he gets all the good interviews and I won't deny his hustle. Elie though, I think he's a hopeless case, not that bright and I think he's oblivious to the instigating that he does. Chris Robinson is a lot better in my opinion.
          I don't think he's oblivious, I think he knows exactly what he's doing.

Comment

Comment

I know it's embarrassing.

It's amazing that grown up men say and do these things. Grow the f up.

Comment

Pacquiao fans are like scorned women when they get going.

Comment

Bullying? Christ... Sally is trying her best to ruin reputations. The backlash to the laughable attempt is only natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    Bullying? Christ... Sally is trying her best to ruin reputations. The backlash to the laughable attempt is only natural.
                    So, that makes it okay to be racist?

Comment

Working...
                    X