Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana speaks on broners sex tape/having sex before a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly off topic, wasn't there something like they kept Mike Tyson off his meds before fights to make him even more of a wild animal?

Comment

I hear them say something similaro to floyd a couple times like.. this guys trying to take food out your kids mouths and put em on the street. If that's not motivation to a fighter what is

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
        I hate tell you bro, but he is right! In prison, sex is form of inmate control...this is why men are allowed to be raped in prison otherwise they would become more violent then they already our...

Look it up if don't believe me...
        Now raping people is compared to boxing.

Krazy

Comment

I hate tell you bro, but he is right! In prison, sex is form of inmate control...this is why men are allowed to be raped in prison otherwise they would become more violent then they already our...

Look it up if don't believe me...
          Haha damn they couldn't just give them a private room and some **** or a hooker They gotta **** a dude

Comment

I totally missed it that Broner put out a s*xtape. Just saw it happened 4 days ago. NO **** but can anybody send me a link for the full video in a PM?

Thanks

Comment

LMAO. i love the people who say it doesn't affect people are the ones who sit behind a keyboard and say "nahh." Most of you haven't even fought a true 12 round fight or even sparred for close to it.

Yes, it does affect you. You lose testosterone mostly everytime you nut. You might not "see" the results cause a average person [probably most of here who cant even run a mile before throwing up] doesn't do what these boxers do.

Now, i'm not saying i have either, but i used to box for long time in my younger days and it does affect me when the next day or the next few days i have todo drills and workouts that require everything i have in the military.

Comment

Word from the wise, they're talking about not having gay sex because it makes your legs weak.

Comment

Having sex is directly related to your testosterone...its a hormone. The lower testosterone the weaker you would fell mentally...

So YES having sexing before a fight would affect you...
                  Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                  LMAO. i love the people who say it doesn't affect people are the ones who sit behind a keyboard and say "nahh." Most of you haven't even fought a true 12 round fight or even sparred for close to it.

Yes, it does affect you. You lose testosterone mostly everytime you nut. You might not "see" the results cause a average person [probably most of here who cant even run a mile before throwing up] doesn't do what these boxers do.

Now, i'm not saying i have either, but i used to box for long time in my younger days and it does affect me when the next day or the next few days i have todo drills and workouts that require everything i have in the military.
                  You produce higher levels of testosterone after sex, typically ~1 hour after sex, so sex is good for you athletically. To claim that there's a physical difference on a chemical or physical level, whether positive or negative, a FULL DAY later, is you FOOLING YOURSELF. It's a benefit, not a hindrance, and it only happens within the same few hours.

I've always performed physically better after sex. Anyone who still thinks it has a negative effect on you and tries to avoid sex in the days leading up to the fight is ******ed.

And I spar for a MINIMUM of 8 rounds, most days going up to 18 or 24 rounds depending how many teammates we have rotating in and out. Please don't talk about science if you're just talking out of your ass.
                  Last edited by TEKGaming; 11-02-2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Nobody feels aggressive and like fighting after an orgasm...you feel like sleeping.

Comment

I dont know how to feel about it. Normally I could put it on someone and be fine... But back when I was boxing, had a very rough day THEN later that day, tired as all hell I put it on some girl something vicious I would drag ass in the morning. What I mean by that is going full on jackhammer mode in all kinds of positions that burn the f uck out your legs and everything. Ever lift a chick and do it when tired? Doesnt matter how conditioned you are if youre putting in whats practically a second unexpected workout in it will effect some people, even if its only in the morning after or later that day if you're one of them dudes who get sore easily and the DOMS starts kicking in.

Even now its just random. If i workout and do too much after sometimes I'll feel refreshed in the am from taking the edge off or I'll just feel stiff as s hit

Comment

Working...
                      X