Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone here good at budgeting/saving money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
    well the first step to managing your money is to keep track of it! Starting now, keep every receipt! Categorize them, (food, party, bills, etc). Then once you can see what you're spending on paper and where it's going, you'll be able to see where you need to cut back.

Try this:
    You forgot to mention: Don't spend money on an Android phone as it is a clear waste of hard earned money.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      what kind of buisness do you want to open, I own my own buisness so if you need some advice or have question hit me up, Ill try and help ya.
      I was thinking of becoming unit franchisee of Anago cleaning or start a party rental business with bouncers.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Money is my biggest weakness, im bloody terrible with it.

I get paid a decent amount, my rent is cheap, I should be able to save almost half my wages realistically, but yet i'm starting to get into an unpleasant amount of debt. I just don't know where the money goes.
        You do your budget by printing your accountinfo from the last year. Then you group your costs into rent, food, car, insurance etc. on a monthly basis for the 12 month period.

When your costs are properly measured you subtract it from your monthly salary. Make sure that you have enough cash to pay the peak cost months.

Fairly easy.

Comment

Working...
        X