Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's yo boy DUBBZZ b-day today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday. May there be many more years looking at that avi.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      You're a December baby too, Dubbzz?

My birthday was just on the 19th.

Have a good one, bro.
      You bastard!!!!!!!!!!! Why did your birthday not pop up on my FB? I woulda threw you the grandest of parties on here if I'd known your birthday was on the 19th(woulda even risked a short bannage too might I not add).

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        You bastard!!!!!!!!!!! Why did your birthday not pop up on my FB? I woulda threw you the grandest of parties on here if I'd known your birthday was on the 19th(woulda even risked a short bannage too might I not add).
        I don't know, but some of my other friends and even BS buddies were reporting that it didn't show up on their FB feed, either.

It's all good, Chief. I didn't need a FB post to know that you were wishing me the best.

Comment

why don't you two get a room. reading your posts to each other make me feel like i ate 12 twinkies in a row.

Comment

U jelly??????

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              U jelly??????
              yes.

Comment

and i just ate twelve twinkies in a row. i've turned into a right shit machine this holiday season.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  and i just ate twelve twinkies in a row. i've turned into a right shit machine this holiday season.
                  You have to space that out. When there aren't Twinkies anymore and you have to buy generic Twonkies or something, you'll be pissed you ate twelve.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    You have to space that out. When there aren't Twinkies anymore and you have to buy generic Twonkies or something, you'll be pissed you ate twelve.
                    lol, i am already pissed. but i hear that.

Comment

I'm eating 'Sun Chips' because they ****ing rule.

Comment

Working...
                      X