• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
    Is there a stream I can catch?
    http://ibrod.tv/

Comment

• Lin has been terrible tonight considering he has single handedly given Miami numerous turnovers it's a wonder we aren't down more.
      I think his weak left hand was exposed tonight. He just wont dribble left no matter what.
      They need to get him comfortable doing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        Lin has been terrible tonight considering he has single handedly given Miami numerous turnovers it's a wonder we aren't down more.
        I think his weak left hand was exposed tonight. He just wont dribble left no matter what.
        They need to get him comfortable doing that.
        The Heat P&R defense is one of the best in the league and unforeunately for Lin, that's how he generates alot of his offense.

You guys are gonna need Carmelo to step up to win this.

I'm loving the Knicks Defense though. I didn't realise just how much it has improved.

Comment

• I can't believe the Knicks are only down by 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Precision View Post
            The Heat P&R defense is one of the best in the league and unforeunately for Lin, that's how he generates alot of his offense.

You guys are gonna need Carmelo to step up to win this.

I'm loving the Knicks Defense though. I didn't realise just how much it has improved.
            A lot of ref help doesn't hurt either for Miami. You guys been getting away with a lot of reaching. I guess they are letting them play tonight. I just hope they don't cry when our players do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              A lot of ref help doesn't hurt either for Miami. You guys been getting away with a lot of reaching. I guess they are letting them play tonight. I just hope they don't cry when our players do it.
              I'm not one for crying about fouls.

Bad foul calls can go both ways. I like to think that over the course of a game, bad calls even themselves out.

Comment

• I hope Lin doesn't start catching too much hate after this. He's inexperienced and has a lot to learn, but he's obviously full of potential. He looked nervous as **** in that first half, though.

Comment

• These don't say "gay" commercials are starting to become very annoying.
                  I'll say what I damn well please, it's still a free country and the word is not a swear, or derogatory word.

Comment

• Game is being officiated *fine*

*fine* as in they are calling the dumbest fouls for smallest things when they dont call anything for blatant fouls everyone can see.

Dumb fouls have been going for both teams, but Miami mightve had 1-2 more Hero calls.

Depends how the ref's bet on this game, they will control the spread no doubt, this game wont be going above 170

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                      I hope Lin doesn't start catching too much hate after this. He's inexperienced and has a lot to learn, but he's obviously full of potential. He looked nervous as **** in that first half, though.
                      He has to get mad back and not go all passive on us. I mean the Heat are just punking him like a little girl right now. He has to look at it like they are questioning his manhood.
                      This is playoff intensity basketball, if he can't handle it then that's a big question mark.

Comment

Working...
                      X