No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by colin scott View Post
    I have to say on this evidence And remembering the mayweather sr vs freddie roach debate roach takes it easily he couldnt handle freddies speed and workrate and sr cant pull the trigger anymore lol

But seriously though could you imagine if he had pulled that **** at the wilcard with freddie roach or something,Although tbh i doubt freddie would end up in that situation.

Seriously though i dont know whether to laugh or not it's actually quite disturbing someone needs to have a word with this guy he's a danger to himself someone is gonna end up hurting him bad.

I know we should just ignore him and not encourage him but i cant see that happeing.
    was this a serious post?

Comment

• Not a religious man, but tonight I will pray for Zelenoff. May he find the help he needs.

Comment

• As bad as Zelenoff is as a boxer. Almost every street fighter guy you see is a lot worse. It's just that when Zelenoff gets in there he has no heart. Gets scared and always quits. Then for whatever reason throws cheap shots.

Anyways, it's not really funny anymore. Someone is going to take it too seriously and put him in the hospital or kill him.

Comment

• yeah it was why you ask ?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by colin scott View Post
              yeah it was why you ask ?
              you said senior can't pull the trigger..but roach cant even hardly move and you're saying if they fought right now roach would win?

Comment

• "Just take the test Charlie" lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  "Some like Sugar Ray Leonard stuff" LOL

Comment

• I always thought these were funny as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      you said senior can't pull the trigger..but roach cant even hardly move and you're saying if they fought right now roach would win?
                      Oh yeah sorry forgot about that bit just my lame attempt at humour

I remeber a while back people on here were actually debating this which i thought was rediculous but some of it was quite funny.

Freddie is still quite and able guy just watch him on the mitts with manny it must keep him sharp i doubt if youre average man of his age would be able to keep up with that pace and also considering the parkinsons it's quite impressive really i think.
                      Last edited by colin scott; 11-12-2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X