Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone give Prescott a chance tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People seem to not realise how terrible Bredis Prescott is.

I would be pretty shocked of Prescott wins this fight.

I guess we'll see.

Consider this fight is in Ireland so it's very very unlikely that Prescott will win a Decision.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Consider this fight is in Ireland so it's very very unlikely that Prescott will win a Decision.
      Don't say I didn't warn you....

Comment

Don't say I didn't warn you....
        lol what about the part you said about how terrible Prescott is and how you'd be shocked if he won. He nearly had McCloskey KO'd twice.

It pi$$es me off to hear the media big up a possible Khan/McCloskey rematch, the guy didn't win a single round v Khan and imo only managed a draw tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
          But I feel McCloskey will just dance around him like Mitchell did.
          why would anybody have thought that? mccloskey isn't fleetfooted and doesn't really use the circumference of the ring, mitchell is and does. completely different styles.

Comment

People seem to not realise how terrible Bredis Prescott is.

I would be pretty shocked of Prescott wins this fight.

I guess we'll see.

prescott is a decent fighter, just not true world class. neither is mccloskey. they're both fringe world class guys in that weight class.

Comment

...yes, mccloskey aint that good......same with prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                lol what about the part you said about how terrible Prescott is and how you'd be shocked if he won. He nearly had McCloskey KO'd twice.

It pi$$es me off to hear the media big up a possible Khan/McCloskey rematch, the guy didn't win a single round v Khan and imo only managed a draw tonight.

To be honest, I don't rate McCloskey but I was really disappointed with him tonight. I felt he wasn't impressive at all.

I felt the fight was close but I lean on Prescott.

I thought McCloskey would have a much easier time than he did. I guess he was worse than I actually thought.

Because I still don't rate Prescott, at all. I wasn't impressed by him either tonight.

But, I just knew that if the fight was close, which I felt it was, that McCloskey was always going to get it. That's why I bet on it.

Same here, mate. I do not want to see a rematch between McCloskey and Khan, the fight wasn't close at all last time and he didn't look good tonight.

I would prefer to see Khan rematch Prescott even though he 'lost' tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Fairly even fight IMO.

McCloskey might have a small edge.
                  I think my view of the fight was spot on.

Even though I had Brendis winning.

Comment

Working...
                  X