No announcement yet.

Brad Cooney: "Tax Implications on Floyd Jr could move the fight in early 2011"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    You can't defer a payment like that. The IRS will be all on you. Besides, floyd already tried that with the wrestlemania money and the IRS said hold on gorilla dog give us our cheese!
    ah well thats a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      ah well thats a shame.
      Well floyd wants to get paid he gotta deal with it. It aint always easy being rich!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Well floyd wants to get paid he gotta deal with it. It aint always easy being rich!
        or he could choose the slammer...at least, his uncle roger will be there to protect him

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
          Its a real issue. The Yank government bloodsucks any citizen who tries to make a decent living for himself.

The reality Is that Floyd could save 20 million bucks in taxes if he keeps his income below 100m and waits till next year....

Fight should be a February if this is the case.
          Unfortunately that is often the case. I see nothing wrong with making it a new years fight.

Comment

*****s are pissed that Floyd has more balls than his fans and accepted the terms.

HA HA HA.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              waiting for *****s to read up on tax brackets (like they did with drug testing procedures) to defend this move...

j/k
              There's no beef with this decision. Sorta how Pac ( I believe it was for the Hatton fight ) moved his training camp outta the States because of some bogus rule about immigrants working x amount of days within our borders before they are subjected to some astronomical tax figure. I want the fight, but I understand it's a business too. If this is true I might dissapear from here for awhile cause both sides (Manny and Floyd fans) will bicker back and forth over local tax codes and who's ducking who.

Comment

WTF Floyd George W. Bush's higher end tax cuts (signed in 2001 and 2003) expire this year as a result of the sunset provisions insisted on by John McCain and others at the time.

President Obama has made it clear he has no plans to renew those tax cuts so Floyd should be fighting Twenty Ten.

Comment

you gotta be kidding me....taxes? really?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    WTF Floyd George W. Bush's higher end tax cuts (signed in 2001 and 2003) expire this year as a result of the sunset provisions insisted on by John McCain and others at the time.

President Obama has made it clear he has no plans to renew those tax cuts so Floyd should be fighting Twenty Ten.
                    That is what I was thinking. Just like the death tax, for the rich this is the year to die,

Comment

The only tax implications Floyd should be worried about is Manny taxing that ass.

Sign the contract *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X