Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Girls Vs Black Girls Vs Asians Vs Latinas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thread makes no sense whatsoever because there are latinas who are black, white, asian, native, mullato, etc etc

LATINO ISNT A RACE OF ITS OWN YOU DIDNT GET THE MEMO

2 ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARENT THE SAME, THERES WEST INDIAN BLACKS, BLACK AFRICANS, CANADIAN BLACKS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, BLACK LATIN AMERICANS..

Comment

Blacks- different ethnic groups, various nationalities, various body types, slim, thick, feisty, soulful and collective..loud..rude...will cuss you out...family orientated. Samba..located in almost all corners of the world

latinas-the latina i had was black from colombia
      whites, european women look better than white american women, whites from latin america are also hot

Comment

1. Spanish girls

you know what, I was gonna make a list but spanish girls are so far ahead of everybody else it doesn't matter.

Comment

Asians
          Latinas
          White

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
            1. Spanish girls

you know what, I was gonna make a list but spanish girls are so far ahead of everybody else it doesn't matter.
            how do you figure that? and are you talking about SPAIN?

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
              thread makes no sense whatsoever because there are latinas who are black, white, asian, native, mullato, etc etc

LATINO ISNT A RACE OF ITS OWN YOU DIDNT GET THE MEMO

2 ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARENT THE SAME, THERES WEST INDIAN BLACKS, BLACK AFRICANS, CANADIAN BLACKS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, BLACK LATIN AMERICANS..

Comment

1. Latina
                2. Italian
                3. White

Comment

some girls from dominican republic are fine as hell too, i met some girl at the panaderia and she said she was lookin for fun time with me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    some girls from dominican republic are fine as hell too, i met some girl at the panaderia and she said she was lookin for fun time with me.
                    hahaha .........le preguntaste cuanda sale por el Peter????

Comment

haha she was workin there but i notice she had a fatt azz so i asked her if she was married, she said she was alone and was lookin for a man to take her out. so i got her number but i never called her.

Comment

Working...
                      X