Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wake up Pac fans..... Pacquiao is screwed!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
    I honestly don't care about the money or split. I just know those two would make negotiations difficult AGAIN.

It doesn't matter to me if FMJ or SSM faces Pacquiao next, i just don't want Pacquiao to retire on a Clottey win. I hope he loses this election to make things simpler.
    Fair enough....

Comment

Originally posted by tacoboxer View Post
      If Pac ever wants to get Mayweather in the ring.... his ability to negotiate a fight just got a whole lot tougher.

Here are the facts:

Against common opponents Mayweather is the bigger draw and Floyd will now demand Pacquiao accept a purse split in Mayweather's favor.

Here are the PPV facts:
      Floyd v Hatton 915,000 PPV buys (Pac v Hatton 850,000 PPV buys)
      Floyd v DLH 2.4 Mil PPV buys (Pac v DLH 1.25 Mil PPV buys)
      Floyd v Marquez 1 Mil PPV buys (Pac v Marquez2 400,000 PPV buys)

With the benefit of Pac v Marquez1, why didn't Pacquiao draw more fans in two fights against Marquez than Mayweather did in one?

In each case the public voted with their dollars and more people prefer to watch Mayweather over Pacquiao vs. common opponents. This fact is indisputable.

Pac Fans you are going to have to come to grips with the fact that if Pac ever wants to fight Floyd he is going to have to take a drug test according to WADA or USADA protocol AND (because Pac wouldn't agree to full testing for the fight in March...) now he is going to have to take the lesser end of the purse split (60/40 minimum) because Mayweather has already proven he is the bigger draw and with the May 1st fight expected to do more than twice what Pacquiao v Clottey did (700,000 ppv buys)..... I'm sorry to say Pac and Bob Arum's job just got a whole lot tougher.

Or he can just choose to walk away.... and retire....

after May 1st the cashcow will be so skinny and hungry and will start chasing Pac to get a fight....but he will never get one and fade away in oblivion.

Comment

red k given to TS

Comment

This is like asking who has the bigger dick........obviously its ...........

Comment

gee...this is original...

an alt with the same failed rant

Comment

i dont think pac is screwed ..he's already rich..but the pbf fight is stupid to ignore ..it lotsa of money and respect there..pac should humbly accepts the drug test..and fight mayweather at 50 -50 price tag...that's seem fair..fhuck the pride..get the money..

Comment

Pacquiao (and, needless to say, the Philippines) will be screwed if he wins a congressional seat...

and pepe is right. it doesn't matter who he fights next. it just looks really bad that he will retire after a boring clottey fight. (i have nothing bad about clottey, he's just really performed badly with pac)

TS, you would think that just comparing the ppv numbers will make all pac fans rant about your claim that pac is already screwed even before talking of negotiating for a floyd fight to happen???

maybe it would be better to assume that not all pac fans are as die hard as floyd fans are.

Comment

because those ppv numbers are gained from US viewers. Mayweather, being an American, has an advantage over non americans. Obviously, if you are a non american, your viewers would be global.

PPV numbers doesnt tell the whole story aside from geographic. the last PPV of May-Marquez, the rate was lower, and they were subsidizing the price with some consumer product promo. But whatever it is, it doesnt matter. It is obvious who are the top PPV drawers here. And its obviously Pacquiao AND Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks View Post
                    i dont think pac is screwed ..he's already rich..but the pbf fight is stupid to ignore ..it lotsa of money and respect there..pac should humbly accepts the drug test..and fight mayweather at 50 -50 price tag...that's seem fair..fhuck the pride..get the money..
                    I agree pac should do what ever it takes to make the fight happen!!!!
                    Last edited by tacoboxer; 04-23-2010, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
                      because those ppv numbers are gained from US viewers. Mayweather, being an American, has an advantage over non americans. Obviously, if you are a non american, your viewers would be global.

PPV numbers doesnt tell the whole story aside from geographic. the last PPV of May-Marquez, the rate was lower, and they were subsidizing the price with some consumer product promo. But whatever it is, it doesnt matter. It is obvious who are the top PPV drawers here. And its obviously Pacquiao AND Mayweather.
                      May and Pac are the top 2 ppv draws and top 2 p4p.... hopefully they can agree to terms and get it on!!!!
                      Last edited by tacoboxer; 04-23-2010, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X