• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been to JAIL or PRISON?

If so tell your story or how it was "INSIDE"

Just to get a feel how it was

No and No.

Comment

Now I was about eight when I caught my first case. My Mother, she bowed her head in disgrace.

Comment

Ive been sent to my room for about a month with no tv if that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
          If so tell your story or how it was "INSIDE"

Just to get a feel how it was
          I did a couple of years when I was younger as well as a few short bids and am looking at at least a few months in the near future.

If you're mentally strong it ain't a big thing. If you aren't it can be hell. Hardest things to get use to (at least for me) was the noise, food, and hearing spanish as much or more than english. Other than that you play cards, read, work out and think about how much ***** you're going to hit when you get out. You just gotta suck it up. Anytime I've ever been in trouble I've accepted it and just tried making the best of it. Dwelling on it doesn't change a thing and crying about will be frowned upon by guys who are doing a lot more time than you.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            I did a couple of years when I was younger as well as a few short bids and am looking at at least a few months in the near future.

If you're mentally strong it ain't a big thing. If you aren't it can be hell. Hardest things to get use to (at least for me) was the noise, food, and hearing spanish as much or more than english. Other than that you play cards, read, work out and think about how much ***** you're going to hit when you get out. You just gotta suck it up. Anytime I've ever been in trouble I've accepted it and just tried making the best of it. Dwelling on it doesn't change a thing and crying about will be frowned upon by guys who are doing a lot more time than you.
            Were you scared of getting raped or anything in there?

Comment

I can kill a man with a styrofoam coffee cup. So........maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
                Were you scared of getting raped or anything in there?
                No. I had three things going for me. One....I can fight. Two....Im not easily intimidated. Three....where I was at I was very well connected with friends and friends of my family. On top of that I get along with most people, even assholes. No pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  No. I had three things going for me. One....I can fight. Two....Im not easily intimidated. Three....where I was at I was very well connected with friends and friends of my family. On top of that I get along with most people, even assholes. No pun intended.
                  Yea man, Id be pretty scared going to jail cuz im not a great fighter.

Id rather eat **** for a week than 1 day of jail

Comment

Im an officer at a jail, it's no fairy tale place. Cant do the time, dont do the crime.

Comment

Working...
                    X