Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010-NFL DRAFT Thread (Who do your want your team to take?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    In Polian i trust .... i've questioned his first round picks before ... thinking we reached for the player ... (edge, Wayne, Freeny, etc.) only to be proven wrong ... i don't even try to analyze who the Colts pick anymore .... but i do keep up with the combine and everything .....

BTW free agency opens on Friday .... who do you guys think will land the big names

Julius Peppers
    Darren Sproles
    Terrell Owens
    Brian Westbrook
    Thomas Jones
    Ronnie Brown
    Cadillac Williams
    Richard Seymour
    Demeco Ryans

some of the names are Restricted FA .... just curious what you guys think
    the eagles are gonna get julius peppers mark my words... he is exactly what they need to make that line top 5 in the league and andy reid knows its.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
      Seymour got tagged by the Raiders.
      oh yeah .... i had a brain fart .... i should've remembered that one ...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Matt Millen was a disaster. We do need a receiver though.
        i still don't understand how a team that has drafted 15 receivers the last 7 years still needs a receiver.

Comment

We need a ot..But will give up my left nut to select eric berry if he is still there

RAIDER NATION!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            If Brandon Marshall leaves the Broncos then a WR. Possibly Dez Bryant. Plus I wouldn't mind if they got a QB somtime in the draft as well.
            What was your thoughts on Jay Cutler getting traded from the Broncos?

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            Tim Tebow.
            You gotta be kidding me, Chunk. He is high school skill in an adult body.

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            the eagles are gonna get julius peppers mark my words... he is exactly what they need to make that line top 5 in the league and andy reid knows its.
            I was thinking the same. When I first heard Julius Peppers leaving Carolina, I automatically thought the Eagles will go after him.

Regarding the TS though. I want the Eagles to pick up Taylor mays.

Comment

Jacksonville's my team.

Despite our lack of a pass rush(last in sacks), we have too much money invested in DE's thanks to trading up two years ago for Derrick Harvey and taking Quentin Groves in the 2nd.

I've always felt that with the right coaches you can manufacture a pass rush, so in the draft unless you can get a stud pass rusher, a premium shouldn't be put on it.

Personally, I think the team needs to find a small, shifty reciever that can move the chains. Kind of like Percy Harvin coming out of last year. I know Gillyard didn't blow up the combine but I wouldn't mind trying to get him in the second, or what I would really like to see is for us to trade back and pick up a guy like Golden Tate late in the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                What was your thoughts on Jay Cutler getting traded from the Broncos?
                First reaction was WTF are they doing? Even though I knew he was interception prone and made horrible decisions at times I was hoping everything would work out and he would stay. Then he started acting like a little kid that got his feeling hurt and wanted traded and I was like I don't care anymore. If he doesn't want to be a Bronco then good luck with a new team.

Seeing him fail miserably in Chicago this past year was pretty sweet, but since the Bronco's collapsed at the end of the year again it wasn't as sweet as it could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  I think the biggest guys who rose in the draft is Spiller, Mays and Berry.

I hope Lions take Suh from Nebraska with the second pick and a running back in the second round the rb's are loaded this year.

The Lions can have all the top 5 1st round picks they still be in the bootom of the league.....
                  They're hopeless for the next 3 years.

Comment

In Polian i trust .... i've questioned his first round picks before ... thinking we reached for the player ... (edge, Wayne, Freeny, etc.) only to be proven wrong ... i don't even try to analyze who the Colts pick anymore .... but i do keep up with the combine and everything .....

BTW free agency opens on Friday .... who do you guys think will land the big names

Julius Peppers
                    Darren Sproles
                    Terrell Owens
                    Brian Westbrook
                    Thomas Jones
                    Ronnie Brown
                    Cadillac Williams
                    Richard Seymour
                    Demeco Ryans

some of the names are Restricted FA .... just curious what you guys think
                    u must be smokin some **** if u think ronnie brown is going let go for nothing, they put a 1st round tender on him, meaning u cant get him unless u offer a 1st rd pick + a 3rd. Miami also has to agree to it, hes a rfa for another year. However if he gets injured again this year hes gone for good.

My team is miami
                    We are very weak at the linebacker position so we need help in the middle, im all for rolando mcclain/brandon ****es/ graham.

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
                      u must be smokin some **** if u think ronnie brown is going let go for nothing, they put a 1st round tender on him, meaning u cant get him unless u offer a 1st rd pick + a 3rd. Miami also has to agree to it, hes a rfa for another year. However if he gets injured again this year hes gone for good.

My team is miami
                      We are very weak at the linebacker position so we need help in the middle, im all for rolando mcclain/brandon ****es/ graham.

The fins!!.......... same here bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X