No announcement yet.

i feel like a racist douche bag piece of crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel like a racist douche bag piece of crap

so i was leaving work today, i was walking to my car and i hear some dude trying to get my attention. it was some middle eastern (or possibly indian) looking dude. he was asking me if i was heading south to give him a ride. i told him the truth which was that i was heading north. anyway, he kept telling me how his phone is out of minutes and he doesnt know where his friend is who was going to pick me up. you kno, yappin away to try and convince me to give him a ride

i offered to call him a cab but then he was like "well what happens if my friend comes, i leave and the cab is here?". i told him i dont know and asked again if i could call a cab for him

point being, i kept thinking to myself what if he beheads me? i'll be the start of a new trend of beheading in the U.S.. i saw his cellphone and it reminded me of the cellphone they use to detonate IEDs over in iraq - so i was like fuk all this, i'm not giving this guy a ride

by the way, there's a couple of testing places in the office complex where i work - dude has a laptop over his shoulder and some envelopes in his hand, so he was most likely there for some medical testing or some ****

Comment

yep pretty racist

Comment

am i wrong?

Comment

Not racist, it's an image created by recent events (2001 - 2010) you have a right to be cautious.

Comment

You're so going to hell. It's not as bad as that rape video you made though.

Comment

reported for racism...you shoulda gave him a ride so he coulda beheaded you

Comment

To be honest, I'd probably do the same.

Comment

Riz i would told him to fuk right off from the start G bout Begging Lifts...

Comment

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
                    am i wrong?
                    your not wrong but try to keep a open mind in other situations,i wouldnt of give him a lift either,nothing to do with what he looked like

Comment

Working...
                    X