No announcement yet.

MMa is not bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
    You're going to be in for a surprise my friend.

Ignorance is bliss. Shogun being an underdog is straight up ******ed.
    dude im not being ignorant im educated in his carreer but he isnt what he used to be his kness are **** now and he hasnt looked good once since coming to the ufc.....dana noticed this which is why he was put against liddell to give chuck an easy win against a man whos lost it and shogun looked horrendous in that fight ....im a shogun fan and i wish he would come back to the old shogun but he wont hes done and will lose

lets bet

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
      dude im not being ignorant im educated in his carreer but he isnt what he used to be his kness are **** now and he hasnt looked good once since coming to the ufc.....dana noticed this which is why he was put against liddell to give chuck an easy win against a man whos lost it and shogun looked horrendous in that fight ....im a shogun fan and i wish he would come back to the old shogun but he wont hes done and will lose

lets bet
      How did Shogun look bad in the Liddell fight? He barely got touched. Not only was that a good win, but it was a fight that a lot of people say was a tailor made fight for Liddell and always had been. It was a great win for Shogun.

The Griffin was fought with a shot knee and the Coleman fight was about 2 months fresh off Knee Surgery prior to him ****ing it up again and had to cancel for a second time.

This fight with Machida will be, IMO the first time we see Shogun @ 100% for the first time in a while. An in shape Shogun is a problem for anybody

Comment

How did Shogun look bad in the Liddell fight? He barely got touched. Not only was that a good win, but it was a fight that a lot of people say was a tailor made fight for Liddell and always had been. It was a great win for Shogun.

The Griffin was fought with a shot knee and the Coleman fight was about 2 months fresh off Knee Surgery prior to him ****ing it up again and had to cancel for a second time.

This fight with Machida will be, IMO the first time we see Shogun @ 100% for the first time in a while. An in shape Shogun is a problem for anybody
        dude the way he was moving and the sloppy puches he was throwing....he was slow and his technique was just off....maybe it was rust but idk....the punch he threw to drop liddell wouldnt have hit any other man on the planet....it seemed to take an hr to land it was crazy wide and slow....shogun is better than that...btw i know he other fights were due to his knees i acknowledged that in the last post....im saying his knees are the reason for his decline

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
          If your going waste your time and rip on mma, then you should at least be gramatically correct, make sure your spelling has been checked, and that you don't have any run-on sentences.

If you're(you are) going to correct me on my grammar,then make sure that your own isn't flawed Mr.Professor.

Shogun won the GP @ 23 years old and his resume speaks for itself.

Please do join us in the year 2009,kind sir.Blowgun is washed up and anybody who thinks he isn't is a delusional fanboy.I take it you have seen Blowgun's fight with stubby judoka Kazuhiro Nakamura? He got outboxed on the feet and had to resort to taking the fight to the ground.Imagine what Machida will do to him.

Comment

Working...
          X