Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fans Not Worried About Klitschko, They Want Me-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    I couldnt help myself with this because i thought i might get an admission that you were wrong to label someone a racist given how much you hate them so much but i was wrong..

I will say this though, if you think Wilder vs any other belt holder is best vs best on either side.. you are sadly mistaken.

Wilder / AJ come nowhere near Ortiz in terms of boxing skill and/or ability.

I also dont know how a white british person can have an ulterior motive for wanting to see a black american wanting to fight a Cuban rather than an englishman. If it were klitschko being white and eastern european I could maybe understand your misplaced accusation but... LOL.

see ya
    You have a weird obsession with race. I never even accused you of being racist. I accused you of insinuating a bias on MY part. Which you did.

Wilder, Joshua, and Ortiz are all top 5 heavyweights. I just can't grasp how a fan does not want to see them mixed and matched.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      You have a weird obsession with race. I never even accused you of being racist. I accused you of insinuating a bias on MY part. Which you did.

Wilder, Joshua, and Ortiz are all top 5 heavyweights. I just can't grasp how a fan does not want to see them mixed and matched.
      It just becomes a problem to you people when the defense is of fighters of a certain color.

You're saying I have a problem with you defending Deontay Wilder because he's Black ? but you arent insinuating im racist...

Y'all kiss my ass when I defend GGG and Kovalev but have issues when it's Wilder and Ward.
      Who exactly is "y'all" ?

Is that the group of posters you somehow saw fit to lump me in with that express those views or something more...... broad?

I kiss youre arse when you support kov and GGG yet have never spoke to you about them.

I have a problem with when you defend Wilder and Ward but Ward is my P4P #1 and Wilder as previous posts suggest has nothing to do with colour.

You lumped me in with people you dont like on here whom you think whether rightly or wrongly have an agenda against black and/or american fighters and now you're furiously trying to escape the fact.

Im not even bothered about the whole best vs best thing now because I can see both sides of where we are but I want to know why im being lumped in with those you think have a problrm with colour lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        You're saying I have a problem with you defending Deontay Wilder because he's Black ? but you arent insinuating im racist...

Who exactly is "y'all" ?

Is that the group of posters you somehow saw fit to lump me in with that express those views or something more...... broad?

I kiss youre arse when you support kov and GGG yet have never spoke to you about them.

I have a problem with when you defend Wilder and Ward but Ward is my P4P #1 and Wilder as previous posts suggest has nothing to do with colour.

You lumped me in with people you dont like on here whom you think whether rightly or wrongly have an agenda against black and/or american fighters and now you're furiously trying to escape the fact.

Im not even bothered about the whole best vs best thing now because I can see both sides of where we are but I want to know why im being lumped in with those you think have a problrm with colour lol.
        Look at my post count. I know what goes on here. If I defend a white fighter I'm fair and impartial. If I defend a black fighter I'm biased and racist. Every time I take a black fighters side I have to come prepared with a fully loaded clip. Every time I take a white fighters side either they look past it or greet me with flowers.

I don't defend any fighters religiously. I just identify areas where I feel the criticism is unfair.

Comment

Look at my post count. I know what goes on here. If I defend a white fighter I'm fair and impartial. If I defend a black fighter I'm biased and racist. Every time I take a black fighters side I have to come prepared with a fully loaded clip. Every time I take a white fighters side either they look past it or greet me with flowers.

I don't defend any fighters religiously. I just identify areas where I feel the criticism is unfair.
          Fair post.. and yeah i do see whats going on here. There is alot of racism/ xenophobia etc. Both sides are responsible but i absolutely see your point.

I'd just appreciate that i not be lumped in what whomever has committed blatant racism on here lol. Theres been plenty of times where ive debated one person on here then found myself debating 3 or 4 who have jumped in to defend colour, and it isnt white theyre defending lol.

lifes too short for this ****. by Spring 2018 there better have been some ****in unifications or decent fights for ALL in the HW division, otherwise im gona follow professional tetherball instead.

Comment

Somebody tell this delusional bumhunter about the real world.

Comment

One champion. One face. One name.

Deontay The Bronze Bomber Wilder.

Comment

Working...
              X