Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Says Jeff Horn Fight Deal is Not Finalized, Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    horn is very underrated and i'm 100% sure he will beat most of the top welterweights.
    Your opinion aint worth a sht when it comes to Manny as your just a slurper.

I would love to see Manny live and this fight would allow me to do that but I would sooner it dont happen for boxing, Jeff Horn is a green as grass prospect that has beat 2 has beens and the rest of his resume is pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      He used to own Porter in sparring. Now would be no different although Porter has improved.
      The important point is Porter would blow Jeff Horn away.

Comment

Cmon

Jeff.....who??????

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          Pacquiao has cleaned out TR best welterweights I'd rather see him fight Shawn Porter than Jeff Horn
          WHY NOT AGAINST ERROL SPENCE, KELL BROOK OR THURMAN?

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
            poor many lets bob and koncz lead him around like a puppy. He does whatever they want he is supposed to be fighting biggest $ fights he can cashing out big names close out career with class
            i feel bad for people like you..... Cant you see manny the dirty politician always hides behind his advisers like a scumbag??? Always hiding behind bob so he gets no blame for his actions like a tru politician? Hahahha....

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              Who the fu*k is Jeff Horn?
              JEFF HORN AKA THE HORNETS NEST IS P4P THE BEST SCHOOL TEACHER IN AUSTRALIA MATE.. JEFF HORN IS INFAMOUS FOR PUTTING HUNDREDS OF SCHOOL KIDS TO SLEEP ON A DAILY BASIS...

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                yall dont see it, but pacquaio does...HE'S TRYING TO DUCK JEFF HORN...

jeff is going to give manny hell and manny finally caught tape and seen just how sudden he was.

jeff doesnt have one hitch about his game..he throws punches right when they need to be thrown..feet are sudden af..he knows the game..a young hungry lion that thinks like a veteran...PAC AT 38 IS NOT DEALIN WITH SOME TIM BRADLEY WHO IS HAPPEY WITH HIS 6 MILLION DOLLAR PAY DAY TO LOSE...OR SOME JESSIE VARGAS THAT WONT TAKE THE FIGHT TO HIM...jeff is there to be a force and manny see's it...if u are in denial just understand this fight was done and not it is not!!
                Are you hearin' yourself? You mentioned Tim Bradley who is a virtually tested gate keeper to Pac and there ain't no way Horn goes thru Bradley on a bad day. Even Rios wud put Horn down under 12, guaranteed!!

Jeff is a force and manny see's it?? Manny didn't even know who this punk nobody is let alone most boxing fans, which is most like the REASON he hasn't finalised it!

Manny don't need Jeff, but 'Australia' needs Manny to consider keepin' their nobody a$$ amateur slap boxers relevant!!

Comment

Originally posted by panicchaser View Post
                  Are you hearin' yourself? You mentioned Tim Bradley who is a virtually tested gate keeper to Pac and there ain't no way Horn goes thru Bradley on a bad day. Even Rios wud put Horn down under 12, guaranteed!!

Jeff is a force and manny see's it?? Manny didn't even know who this punk nobody is let alone most boxing fans, which is most like the REASON he hasn't finalised it!

Manny don't need Jeff, but 'Australia' needs Manny to consider keepin' their nobody a$$ amateur slap boxers relevant!!
                  bradley wont take on horn either..he's had his chances he picked rios and vargas instead...

yea he didn know who he was until he watched and asked bob arum wtf is he thinking...

Comment

does this jeff horn guy is even real? seriously, who the fuck is him?

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                      JEFF HORN AKA THE HORNETS NEST IS P4P THE BEST SCHOOL TEACHER IN AUSTRALIA MATE.. JEFF HORN IS INFAMOUS FOR PUTTING HUNDREDS OF SCHOOL KIDS TO SLEEP ON A DAILY BASIS...
                      Are you a cheerleader? All this bull u keep talkin' seem bigger than your understanding of the sport!

Real talk... U needa hop off Horn's boxers! Stop swappin' undies with ur li'l boyfriend!

Comment

Working...
                      X