Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahhaha so many flom0s are crying for the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
      Look up how the media reacted to the outcome of the fight world wide. Outside of the US, floyd lost to everyone. Most people here in Australia dont think floyd won
      Yes. Most people think that pac beat floyd.

Comment

• Pac beat floyd with an injured hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Pac beat floyd with an injured hand.
          And you post with an injured brain, just shows you both got excuses for your handicaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            And you post with an injured brain, just shows you both got excuses for your handicaps.
            I don't have a problem with you believing that floyd beat pac because you're a floyd fan. But it's 100% true that pac beat floyd with an injured arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Dude, you're a butthurt fan boy that really can't understand the simplest concepts.

1. The athletes you mentioned had the IV AND THEN revealed it to USADA. Floyd mayweather was in the presence of a USADA agent, who witnessed his need for the IV that he had at a later time. If you can't see the difference, well then you're a moron. It's that simple.
                You cannot see that USADA did not say that? They said that they have to have a TUE not declaring use of an IV. If it was to mask PEDs, the best time to use it was when Floyd used it not days before.

DCO is NOT a professional doctor!
                What does he know? It would be similar to if you were there monitoring and not knowing what that doctor was giving Floyd nor if it was all on the up and up. Would you or the DCO know for sure that the doctor was not in on it and BSing just like Lance Armstrong's doctor?

Plus, with the help of Memo, they are still laughing that they were allowed to use an IV which could have had just about anything including something that Memo knows but they are not aware of or looking for. Memo said that he can come up with 20 ways to beat a test. Way to go USADA, you gave Floyd a free pass.

A very interesting and important point: With those 2 athletes, USADA said they investigated and once they had all the information only then did they come back with a decision.
                With Floyd, they had that RETRO TUE on speed dial! Floyd requested it then the next day, if that, USADA had rubber stamped the RETRO TUE.
                No investigation, NOTHING!!!! WHAT THE FREAK!!!

Finally, just by knowing the type of IV that Floyd received, it appeared to be that Floyd called in one of those companies that comes to your house and gives you IVs to recoup from situations such as hangovers, dehydration, .....

"Located in Las Vegas,..... have a hangover, need rehydration,

Our treatments center on B12 shots, IV B and C vitamin replacement as well as IV hydration. We offer a Myers’ ****tail, which is a combination of B vitamins, vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium. We also offer high dose Vitamin C therapy, as well as glutathione replacement. These treatments are very safe and comfortable. Our staff is highly trained and attentive. You can be in and out less than thirty minutes for our IV Vitamin Therapy.

Feeling fuzzy, dehydrated and a bit off balance? Do you have a headache or nausea with your mild hangover? Then Redemption 3.0 is the package for you. It can be completed in 35 minutes and includes:

1. 750ml of IV hydration

2. Intravenous B and C vitamins"

Pretty much what Floyd had. Too funny!

2. USADA has told you that a retroactive TUE for IV use is acceptable. WADA has told you that a retroactive TUE for IV use is acceptable. Yet you don't believe either. That's pretty damn stupid.
                YOU DEFLECTED AGAIN my response:
                USADA/WADA both state that IVs are NOT for mild to moderate dehydration. Drinking fluids in which Floyd did is the way to go!!!

USADA told athletes that they can no longer use IVs to rehydrate 15-20-25lbs yet Floyd was allowed for 1lb? What a joke!

If its that easy then USADA should have just said to those other athletes, just apply for a TUE and you are guaranteed to get yourself a TUE since we gave one to Floyd. What a joke!

3. The TUEC reviewed Mayweather's case and approved the TUE application without being aware of who the applicant was. That right there shows that you don't know what you are talking about. Stop asking me to prove it. There is nothing that needs to be proven by me. When you get his medical records, YOU prove that they were fraudulent.
                In Lance Armstrong's case or any other case, they would just see if the meds prescribed makes sense for what the doctor said they were for. So if the doctor was able to do that then all that the TUEC does it OK or reject.
                Eg. "I examined Lance. He had a rash on his butt therefore I prescribed him meds."
                TUEC reviews. You think that the doctor will provide them a picture of Lance's butt? lol! Nope.

"I, a doctor, examined Floyd dehydrated Mayweather.
                His condition?
                Floyd said that he was severely dehydrated and told me that he didn't want to urinate then winked at me. Ooops, I mean, he was not able to urinate for many 4-5 hours. His urine was dark and concentrated. When examining Floyd, he looked more irritable than usual, appeared to be less coherent than usual, he told me that no way is he drinking no pedialyte.

At that point in time, Alex Ariza said that Floyd must get an IV immediately before providing any urine sample. Reason? Floyd was in gruelling training camp for a big fight plus had to make weight since he just had a weigh-in and it made Floyd severely dehydrate. Floyd thanked Alex Ariza and

then I (doctor) agreed that Floyd was indeed feeling fuzzy, dehydrated and a bit off balance (see point 1 on Las Vegas IV treatments for hangovers and dehdration) and advised that Floyd must get a vitamin IV cokctail. It worked. What a miracle!"

Floyd's doctor will NOT point out the flaws in his statement. Just like Diaz's team will not do that to shoot down Diaz.

Do you think that there will be a prosecutor that comes back with a contradicting statement such as:
                - Its the last week before you are fighting. Are you not bringing it down (training) the closer you get to weighin?
                - Video of you saying that you are relaxing the last few days. Just a bit of exercise to stay sharp!
                - Your weight as Floyd admits, he made EASILY
                - Your weight for the last 30 days is relative a rock and you admitted that you have been at 148-150 for a decade!!!
                - You were not asked then and there to produce urine. You had hours to drink up. Studies that travestyny accepted said that you can go from 1 extreme to another in < 1 hour but you being an athlete that was being constantly monitored by Ariza cannot?
                - Your vital signs .... all normal!!!!
                - Your prefight form and what you told the NSAC physician .... nothing serious to report! NSAC physician did not report any physical issues with you. So why an IV? Were you not stating the truth then or now?
                - Video clips of you after weigh-in .You could drink, so that was not a problem. You looked good. So no problems!!!

4. You have no idea about drug testing, do you? Lance Armstrong used an IV FOR BLOOD TESTS. Mayweather TOOK URINE TESTS. The urine WAS NOT DILUTED. We've gone through this already. Yet you keep bringing up Lance Armstrong, who by the way was found to be doping ONCE THE URINE TEST FOR EPO WAS PUT INTO USE. That's right. URINE TEST. Are you getting this yet? An IV masks a urine sample IF IT DILUTES THE URINE. WADA's rules don't allow it. Give the **** up.

More deflections:
                IV's can be used to cheat and there are many ways to do so
                . Go ask Memo!!!

The most effective time to use them is just before providing your urine sample
                . In most cases that is very difficult to do .... but Lance and Floyd both did it! Floyd was allowed to do it.

Who do you think would be more believable and make sense to get an IV. Lance saying that he was severely dehydrated because he just cycled 245km RACE and had been racing multiple races on multiple days in a row (eg. Tour de France) and exerted himself to finish at the top or Floyd who admitted that he was just relaxing the last few days?

Again, if cyclists do not get them as easy as getting candy then why did FLoyd who was doing no type of exertion at that point in time? What a crime!

a) Floyd delayed in providing his urine sample. This could have been enough if Floyd was micro-dosing.

b) As I told you before, you can use an IV to dilute your urine while still beating the SG test. The IV can have concentrations that will bring up the SG!!!

Floyd basically got a free pass from USADA.

c) In my example of the Tour de France, then all should be allowed to get an IV after the race if Floyd can. Same with all boxers, UFC atheletes who have to rehydrate 15-20lbs+

So why is USADA not giving everyone a free TUE? lol! Too funny!

5. WADA's rules say the partial sample is mixed with the other partial sample. Both are not diluted and together they are not diluted. And we aren't talking about threshold substances. If anything is in the urine, it will be found.
                WRONG!

There are substances that the body creates or has naturally.

So if its below a certain threshold then Floyd would be getting a negative result.

If Memo uses an untraceable substance to mask or interfere with the results then Floyd would be getting a negative result.

Fortunately IVs are banned and shouldn't be used so close to a urine sample collection. Oh wait, that is what Floyd did!!! never mind!

6. Your statements about hyponatremia is foolish. I've told you over and over that I don't know what Floyd had, but I can't rule out hyponatrmia. Certainly he didn't have severe hyponatremia. Did he have a mild or moderate case of hyponatremia. Perhaps you know?
                If you have hyponatremia then your doctor will request that you go to the hospital and provide both urine and blood samples to be LAB tested. When knowing the Lab results, they would prescribe proper meds. You give the wrong concentration of an IV and it can be detrimental to Floyd not make him better! You also would be giving the IV at a certain rate and keep checking up on the patients progress. All done in a hospital setting which would have not been fishy.

Foolish? You said with Nick Diaz that its foolish to think that he had hyponatremia because you could have realized just by looking at him!!! lol!

PLUS, as stated previously, Floyd was given a vitamin laced IV ...

As I pointed out, did FLoyd go to the hospital to verify and even just for precautionary reasons? Hyponatremia is serious but rare. If there is any reason to believe that you have that, you want to be rushed to the hospital. We are talking about a medical condition that affects you brain!!!! AND he is going to go fight in 24 hours where his opponents task is to punch to the head as hard and as often as possible. Foolish indeed!

7. Yes, you don't hand out TUE's like candy. Thanks for being a parrot. Now since you know that, maybe you can understand that the 3 independent doctors on the TUEC maybe....DIDN'T HAND OUT THE TUEC LIKE CANDY.

Where was your information about Ariza's doctorate? I was waiting. You mean to tell me that Floyd's physician had to fill out very detailed paperwork about his medical history and his specific ailment that necessitated the IV. You don't say? And the 3 doctors reviewed this information and found it to be legit and worthy? Seems that's the way it went down to me. Keep speculating that these 3 doctors didn't need to be given detailed information or that they would just accept any false thing written up by a doctor. The report had to be PRECISE and DETAILED.

Yawnnnnnn. You have nothing. Stop ****ing crying.

I explained how to "beat" the TUEC doctors and I'm sure that Floyd's team can come up with a better excuse as I used sarcasm and joked because I do not believe any of this is on the up and up!!!

My question to you that you deflected away from was how was it that Floyd was so dehydrated that he just had to have an IV when USADA, NSAC, WADA, studies state that drinking fluids is the way to go? If you do not deflect AGAIN, remember everything that we know about Floyd prior to and after receiving an IV before responding.

and if Floyd can then shouldn't everyone be allowed since almost all dehydrate themselves 10-15-20-30lbs while Floyd sits around the weight where is was supposedly severely dehydrated?
                NOT even my words. This is what Floyd said was his ADVANTAGE. Floyd said this right after getting an IV!!!!!

Next time LET's SEE SOME CONCRETE explanations not deflections.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  You cannot see that USADA did not say that? They said that they have to have a TUE not declaring use of an IV. If it was to mask PEDs, the best time to use it was when Floyd used it not days before.
                  DUDE, THEY ****ING TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY THAT A RETROACTIVE TUE IS ALLOWED. WADA TOLD YOU ALSO. WHY ARE YOU SO ****ING DENSE???? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD RETROACTIVE MEANS? THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE THIS STUPID!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  DCO is NOT a professional doctor!
                  What does he know? It would be similar to if you were there monitoring and not knowing what that doctor was giving Floyd nor if it was all on the up and up. Would you or the DCO know for sure that the doctor was not in on it and BSing just like Lance Armstrong's doctor?

Plus, with the help of Memo, they are still laughing that they were allowed to use an IV which could have had just about anything including something that Memo knows but they are not aware of or looking for. Memo said that he can come up with 20 ways to beat a test. Way to go USADA, you gave Floyd a free pass.
                  HE WAS DRUG TESTED AFTER THE IV, MAN. IF THERE WAS SOMETHING IN HIS SYSTEM, THEY WOULD FIND IT. DID IT MAGICALLY DISAPPEAR IN 2 MINUTES???? PLEASE STOP WITH YOUR ******ED BULLSHlT!

A very interesting and important point: With those 2 athletes, USADA said they investigated and once they had all the information only then did they come back with a decision.
                  With Floyd, they had that RETRO TUE on speed dial! Floyd requested it then the next day, if that, USADA had rubber stamped the RETRO TUE.
                  No investigation, NOTHING!!!! WHAT THE FREAK!!!
                  HE APPLIED FOR A TUE. WHAT PART OF THIS ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING?

Finally, just by knowing the type of IV that Floyd received, it appeared to be that Floyd called in one of those companies that comes to your house and gives you IVs to recoup from situations such as hangovers, dehydration, .....
                  LMAOOO. THANKS, SHERLOCK.

YOU DEFLECTED AGAIN my response:
                  USADA/WADA both state that IVs are NOT for mild to moderate dehydration. Drinking fluids in which Floyd did is the way to go!!!

USADA told athletes that they can no longer use IVs to rehydrate 15-20-25lbs yet Floyd was allowed for 1lb? What a joke!
                  THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO EVER DUCK ANYTHING YOU SAY. You don't make any sense at all. Show me where WADA/USADA said that in all circumstances, an IV will not be allowed for mild to moderate dehydration. Tell me where it says it will only be allowed for emergencies. If you can't find it.....you take another L.

If its that easy then USADA should have just said to those other athletes, just apply for a TUE and you are guaranteed to get yourself a TUE since we gave one to Floyd. What a joke!
                  You still don't understand the difference, do you? There is a big difference between being present and monitoring all activity and NOT ****ING BEING THERE AT ALL AND BEING TOLD AT A LATER TIME.

In Lance Armstrong's case or any other case, they would just see if the meds prescribed makes sense for what the doctor said they were for. So if the doctor was able to do that then all that the TUEC does it OK or reject.
                  Eg. "I examined Lance. He had a rash on his butt therefore I prescribed him meds."
                  TUEC reviews. You think that the doctor will provide them a picture of Lance's butt? lol! Nope.

"I, a doctor, examined Floyd dehydrated Mayweather.
                  His condition?
                  Floyd said that he was severely dehydrated and told me that he didn't want to urinate then winked at me. Ooops, I mean, he was not able to urinate for many 4-5 hours. His urine was dark and concentrated. When examining Floyd, he looked more irritable than usual, appeared to be less coherent than usual, he told me that no way is he drinking no pedialyte.

At that point in time, Alex Ariza said that Floyd must get an IV immediately before providing any urine sample. Reason? Floyd was in gruelling training camp for a big fight plus had to make weight since he just had a weigh-in and it made Floyd severely dehydrate. Floyd thanked Alex Ariza and

then I (doctor) agreed that Floyd was indeed feeling fuzzy, dehydrated and a bit off balance (see point 1 on Las Vegas IV treatments for hangovers and dehdration) and advised that Floyd must get a vitamin IV cokctail. It worked. What a miracle!"

Floyd's doctor will NOT point out the flaws in his statement. Just like Diaz's team will not do that to shoot down Diaz.

Do you think that there will be a prosecutor that comes back with a contradicting statement such as:
                  - Its the last week before you are fighting. Are you not bringing it down (training) the closer you get to weighin?
                  - Video of you saying that you are relaxing the last few days. Just a bit of exercise to stay sharp!
                  - Your weight as Floyd admits, he made EASILY
                  - Your weight for the last 30 days is relative a rock and you admitted that you have been at 148-150 for a decade!!!
                  - You were not asked then and there to produce urine. You had hours to drink up. Studies that travestyny accepted said that you can go from 1 extreme to another in < 1 hour but you being an athlete that was being constantly monitored by Ariza cannot?
                  - Your vital signs .... all normal!!!!
                  - Your prefight form and what you told the NSAC physician .... nothing serious to report! NSAC physician did not report any physical issues with you. So why an IV? Were you not stating the truth then or now?
                  - Video clips of you after weigh-in .You could drink, so that was not a problem. You looked good. So no problems!!!
                  What the actual **** is wrong with you? Did you really just make up imaginary dialogues to fit your agenda? Saying that you know what service he called for the IV? Dude, you are really going off the deep end now.

More deflections:
                  IV's can be used to cheat and there are many ways to do so
                  . Go ask Memo!!!

The most effective time to use them is just before providing your urine sample
                  . In most cases that is very difficult to do .... but Lance and Floyd both did it! Floyd was allowed to do it.

Who do you think would be more believable and make sense to get an IV. Lance saying that he was severely dehydrated because he just cycled 245km RACE and had been racing multiple races on multiple days in a row (eg. Tour de France) and exerted himself to finish at the top or Floyd who admitted that he was just relaxing the last few days?

Again, if cyclists do not get them as easy as getting candy then why did FLoyd who was doing no type of exertion at that point in time? What a crime!

a) Floyd delayed in providing his urine sample. This could have been enough if Floyd was micro-dosing.

b) As I told you before, you can use an IV to dilute your urine while still beating the SG test. The IV can have concentrations that will bring up the SG!!!

Floyd basically got a free pass from USADA.
                  Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't know when he gave the 1st partial sample, and you failed in your SG bullshlt. I'm sure you know that by now with how easily your "over 2 hour" theory was destroyed. You failed miserably, so don't ever bring up Diaz again, or the SG test.

c) In my example of the Tour de France, then all should be allowed to get an IV after the race if Floyd can. Same with all boxers, UFC atheletes who have to rehydrate 15-20lbs+

So why is USADA not giving everyone a free TUE? lol! Too funny!
                  You still comparing this to Lance? I already told you that an IV is used for blood tests. For a urine test, it can only dilute. Mayweather's samples were not diluted, and your bs about SG didn't fly. Game over.

WRONG!

There are substances that the body creates or has naturally.

So if its below a certain threshold then Floyd would be getting a negative result.

If Memo uses an untraceable substance to mask or interfere with the results then Floyd would be getting a negative result.

Fortunately IVs are banned and shouldn't be used so close to a urine sample collection. Oh wait, that is what Floyd did!!! never mind!
                  Enter the ABP. You know what that is, right? DUDE, GAME OVERRRRR! JUST STOP!

If you have hyponatremia then your doctor will request that you go to the hospital and provide both urine and blood samples to be LAB tested. When knowing the Lab results, they would prescribe proper meds. You give the wrong concentration of an IV and it can be detrimental to Floyd not make him better! You also would be giving the IV at a certain rate and keep checking up on the patients progress. All done in a hospital setting which would have not been fishy.

Foolish? You said with Nick Diaz that its foolish to think that he had hyponatremia because you could have realized just by looking at him!!! lol!

PLUS, as stated previously, Floyd was given a vitamin laced IV ...
                  WHOOOOAAAA.. A VITAMIN LACED IV. I'M SURE THAT MADE HIM WIN DAMN NEAR EVERY ROUND.

As I pointed out, did FLoyd go to the hospital to verify and even just for precautionary reasons? Hyponatremia is serious but rare. If there is any reason to believe that you have that, you want to be rushed to the hospital. We are talking about a medical condition that affects you brain!!!! AND he is going to go fight in 24 hours where his opponents task is to punch to the head as hard and as often as possible. Foolish indeed!

DID HE EVEN HAVE HYPONATREMIA? HOW SERIOUS WAS IT? DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIS MEDICAL CONDITION? GIVE THE **** UP.

I explained how to "beat" the TUEC doctors and I'm sure that Floyd's team can come up with a better excuse as I used sarcasm and joked because I do not believe any of this is on the up and up!!!
                  LMAOOOOO. ADP02 CAN BEAT THE TUEC DOCTORS! LMAOOOOO. DUDE. YOU ARE BEYOND DELUSIONAL. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE. SERIOUSLY... YOU'RE SO DELUSIONAL THAT YOU ARE MORONIC!

My question to you that you deflected away from was how was it that Floyd was so dehydrated that he just had to have an IV when USADA, NSAC, WADA, studies state that drinking fluids is the way to go? If you do not deflect AGAIN, remember everything that we know about Floyd prior to and after receiving an IV before responding.

and if Floyd can then shouldn't everyone be allowed since almost all dehydrate themselves 10-15-20-30lbs while Floyd sits around the weight where is was supposedly severely dehydrated?
                  NOT even my words. This is what Floyd said was his ADVANTAGE. Floyd said this right after getting an IV!!!!!

Next time LET's SEE SOME CONCRETE explanations not deflections.
                  FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS NO EVIDENCE AT ALL, YOU SURE DO ASK FOR A LOT. LOOK, USADA AND WADA HAVE CONFIRMED THAT AN IV CAN BE USED FOR REHYDRATION. ISN'T THAT RIGHT?

THE TUEC APPROVED IT. ISN'T THAT RIGHT.

ALL INFORMATION WAS UPLOADED TO WADA, ISN'T THAT RIGHT?

STOP ****ING SPECULATING THAT THIS PERSON DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB CORRECTLY, THIS PERSON WAS BOUGHT OFF, THIS TEST IS INVALID....SHUT THE **** UP.

YOUR DELUSIONAL BULLSHlT IS OLD NOW. YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY DOESN'T HOLD UP. LOOK HOW MUCH YOU NEED:

1. Some en****** were paid off
                  2. Some en****** are inept at their job
                  3. some drug testing techniques are not up to ADP02 standards.

YOU ARE SO ****ING SAD. BUZZ THE **** OFF!

Comment

• Pac beat full of PEDS floyd and with just one arm. And most people who is not a floyd fan thinks the same also.

Comment

• Even the floyd fans couldn't justify how floyd beat pac in the ring. All they can say is floyd beat pac with running and hugging and they think it's the sweet science.

Comment

Working...
                      X