Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Coach Says Everyone Will Be Shocked After Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlos djackal View Post
    the only reason Wladimir isn't going to visit and wipe the canvass is if he fights like he always does, that is punch and hold which is a boring type of a fight....
    That's not gonna work against a 6 foot 6 inches bionic Joshua. Joshua too tall and too strong for Clinchko's nonsense to work.

He's gonna have to come up with another plan if he wants to beat Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      No 1 thing people say right before they have a stinker
      Facts lmao

Comment

Hope in a good way.

Comment

George Foreman kept his power for a LOOOOOOONG time, Klitschko kept himself in great shape his entire career and didnt take much punishment....He's gonna KO the Joshua, because this is joshua's largest fight ever and he's gonna be anxious, Klitchko is gonna use patience, get tired and Klitchko is gonna hit him harder than he's ever been hit.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Fury is unique, a genuine one off. There has never been another 6' 9'' 260lb HW, with an 85'' reach, who can box from either stance and move like Tyson Fury, and keep doing it for 12 rounds without slowing down.
            And there wouod never be another 6ft 9 oath who when he fluked his victory over klitchcko who then ballooned up to 25 stone, who faked an ankle injury only to be seen jumping around like a fat kid waiting for cake at the euros...who tested positive for cocaine and PEDs who went cuckoo and never managed one defence of his title....please kafkod your not young have some common sense for a man your age ffs.... he will never be a world heavyweight champion again

Comment

Most anticipated fight of 2017 so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                I'll be rooting for Wlad, but I don't believe he can win. He's past his prime at age 41 and has been inactive for many months.

Prime Klitschko would beat Joshua, but not the current slower aged version. Wlad would still probably beat any other HW like Parker or Ortiz, but Joshua is too strong for him.

Wladimir deserves a lot of credit for fighting Joshua, who is the best HW right now. He could have had an easier opponent in Ruiz or Parker and fought for the WBO, or fought someone like Lucas Browne for the WBA.
                Good points made, Vladimir shows he's got bollocks, something his critics always claim he lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Let me give you a REALITY check little boy,ive sparred and been in real bare knuckle fights with some of the meanest guys that would make you pee your pants or diapers depending on what you really wear ( most likely diapers)?

It doesnt matter what you think bc more than HALF you post is nonsense and not remotly true.and thats bc your not just dumb your a punk..LMAO

Ive given you a personal inventation to show me my POOR skills ,im sure we could work something out ,but i know i would pummel you to the extent you would ride that ambulance and i would laugh my ass off...so please either bvack your tough guiy ACt or steop off this goes for anyone on here ...how about that fool? lmao

SHOULDER ROLL???Well i would ROLL your head off your neck....
                  Lol... This clown. He thinks cause he posted a video of himself LOOKING LIKE **** ON A HEAVYBAG, that he is tough **** now. **** off with the tough talk, bud. This is a forum. The fact that you take the time to talk tough and threaten people says a lot about you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    You're a goober who lifts his back foot when he punches.

We've all seen the video of you hitting the heavy bag.

Tell me, did you find a source yet for your claim that Wlad has the record for most punches thrown in a 12 round fight? Or is that going to be yet another example of you spouting bullshit and not backing it up?

Comment

Hopefully there will be a "Gloves Are Off" faceoff video for this fight and some excellent promo videos. I'm always a fan of stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X