Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I find myself more pragmatic than ideological on this.

I'll admit I did find a lot of laughs at the meltdown of progressive liberals and Hollywood celebs over this election cycle.

I can also say that yeah, there is a segment of Trump supporters that hold racist, bigoted views.

But to paint the whole of Trump supporters with one big 'racist" brush is flat out wrong.

The fact that a shit ton of counties that voted for Obama in '12 flipped for Trump in '16 I think dispels the notion.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/o...s-voted-trump/

This election was more of indictment of Hillary Clinton than anything.

I'm not against criticism of Trump, his policies or political appointments.

I am against fake political hit pieces assumed as absolute fact without vetting, being passed along as truth by major media outlets.

And that's what this thread is about.
    No it isn't. The Klan endorsed Trump lol. Racist came out of the woodwork to support Trump and his campaign was based on that. Denying that is denying the truth. Trump is a con artist and his whole campaign was based on attracting angry white voters. Fact.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 01-12-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      No it isn't. The Klan endorsed Trump lol. Racist came out of the woodwork to support Trunmp and his campaign was based on that. Denying that is denying the truth. Trump is a con artist and his whole campaign was based on attracting angry white voters Fact.
      well if gay guys supports u does that mean ur gay?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        well if gay guys supports u does that mean ur gay?
        What are you asking me lol? Clown lol.

Comment

What are you asking me lol? Clown lol.
          u just blamed trump and his supporters for kklan endorsement

obamo was endorsed by lgbt does that mean him and his supporters are gay?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            on the one hand you are saying you don' trust any of them. On the other hand, you say you will trust them once the info they provide is is verified.

I'm just trying to find out How the information can be verified if you do not trust any source that is verifying it?

For example, CNN says Trump got pissed on by hookers. you don't believe it because you don't trust CNN. Ok I get that. But if CBS News verifies this happened, you are saying you don't trust them either so you won't accept their findings. Fox says the story is fake, but you don't trust them either.

SO which entity doing the investigation would you trust if to verify if Trump did or didn't get pissed on by hookers, if you don't trust any of them?
            I used to watch CNN all the time but it has become unbearable. They have become nothing more than a propaganda network now and have lost major creditably and viewership.

The allegations of this file are completely unproven and come from a private contractor from the UK (now in hiding) hired by a former Trump opponent from within his party to dig up dirt prior to the end or start of the leadership race. The story has been circulating since Oct...but no news agency could substantiated it and for this reason no one ran with it. Just more dirty smear politics that's gotten out of hand. Buzzfeed is just the equivalent of a National Enquirer type rag and it's not surprising that they might run it in spite of it being unsubstantiated...but for CNN to pick up on it shows no journalistic integrity. They kept going on about Michael Cohen's...special counsel to Trump...secret liaison between the Russian leadership and Kremlin officials in Prague in August 2016...when in fact he hadn't even left the country and apparently there was another Michael Cohen who visited Prague and CNN had to apologize. It is really just all BS.
            Last edited by jaded; 01-13-2017, 01:18 AM.

Comment

No it isn't. The Klan endorsed Trump lol. Racist came out of the woodwork to support Trump and his campaign was based on that. Denying that is denying the truth. Trump is a con artist and his whole campaign was based on attracting angry white voters Fact.
              Fact:

Trump disavowed the Klans endorsement.

Fact;

Hillary laying praise after praise on Robert Byrd, a former Klan member after his death.

Fact;

Hillary playing kissy face with said former KKK member.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                u just blamed trump and his supporters for kklan endorsement

obamo was endorsed by lgbt does that mean him and his supporters are gay?
                Trump was endorsed by the Klan lol. Are you comparing LBGT to the Klan? lol

Comment

Trump was endorsed by the Klan lol. Are you comparing LBGT to the Klan? lol
                  well its a group

the other group is labeled as racist

the other is labeled gay

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Of course they did, How else would they be able to prove it happened without evidence?

My question is what evidence do you believe if you don't trust any of the sources providing you the information?

I don't have a favorite CNN reporter or any favorite reporter from any network.
                    Right there proves you don't know what you are talking about. So link up the evidence please.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Fact:

Trump disavowed the Klans endorsement.

Fact;

Hillary laying praise after praise on Robert Byrd, a former Klan member after his death.

Fact;

Hillary playing kissy face with said former KKK member.

"Disavowed" What does that even mean? I find it amusing that you call Hillary a racist when Trump was legally proven to be a racist lol. What excuse are you going to use for that?

Comment

Working...
                      X