Most embarassing moment in your life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allan the Magic Goose
    I am smart enough not to post it here. It may be used against me
    I don't think you need to worry about that anymore.

Comment

At a mates 21st, a lot of us decided to get nude...guys and chicks. Anyways, neighbours complained, and cops came. They pulled up out the front just as I came running out the front door of the house with my **** out swinging in the breeze...I was on the grass with a very sexy voiced female cops knee inbetween my shoulder blades in about .3 of a second and my left arm twisted up around my right earhole...after she finished telling me off, I asked her what time she finished work...

Comment

Originally posted by Wushu View Post
        No bull****, I ahven't been able to get it up like 5-6 times. The worst part is, everytime was with a different girl.
        lol that sucks.

Most embarrassing thing for me is i keep bumping these decade oldass threads

Comment

Originally posted by Purity View Post
          when i was 8 i fell in a duck pond in front of a bunch of people. all my friends laughed at me. i smelled like duck ****. it sucked.

don't wanna talk about it anymore.

Hey look everyone, it's duck**** boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluecifer View Post
            One time wrestling I farted, wasn't embarrased though. Also, I was eating this girl out and right when she came SHE farted, she said "excuse me" and was VERY embarrased.
            very common.

Comment

Working...
            X