Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did better vs Geale: Golovkin or Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    It wouldn't have proven anything and I don't blame him for vacating. Cotto is an average sized jr mw. But a die hard Cotto ass-eater shouldn't really talk about Golovkin so badly all considered.
    Why not? Wasn't GGG prepared to take his 4th or 5th step aside money before Cotto told the fees to go **** themselves?

Would GGG be so quick to fight guys three weigh classes up even at catch weights? I think it's GGG fans who need to shut up.

Comment

Cotto vacated his belt to avoid getting sodomized by Golovkin. Have fun crying about that to your hairdresser, Raul...
      And GGG refused to drop any weights to fight two of the biggest draws in boxing despite both said fighters having done the same when in that position themselves Cotto(Manny) Canelo(Floyd)

He's also now demanding 50/50 and it's Canelo stopping the fight from happening?.... (Btw Yes I believe Canelo should have fought the guy at 160)

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        Why not? Wasn't GGG prepared to take his 4th or 5th step aside money before Cotto told the fees to go **** themselves?

Would GGG be so quick to fight guys three weigh classes up even at catch weights? I think it's GGG fans who need to shut up.
        Don't get your kilt in a bunch, Declan.

Comment

cotto didnt get touched in that fight
          Geale was occasionally landing clean shots on GGG

So obviously its cotto, not subjective at all

Comment

Don't get your kilt in a bunch, Declan.
            Is that a reference or do you just enjoy the name Declan? I prefer the shortened version Deco myself.

Comment

Is that a reference or do you just enjoy the name Declan? I prefer the shortened version Deco myself.
              Twas a reference as I assume you're Irish. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Twas a reference as I assume you're Irish. I could be wrong though.
                I am Irish Don't recognize the reference though.... My Dad guessing at Father Ted but I've no idea

Comment

And GGG refused to drop any weights to fight two of the biggest draws in boxing despite both said fighters having done the same when in that position themselves Cotto(Manny) Canelo(Floyd)

He's also now demanding 50/50 and it's Canelo stopping the fight from happening?.... (Btw Yes I believe Canelo should have fought the guy at 160)
                  yeah and they both got absolutely whooped, hardly an endorsement of going down in weight is it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    yeah and they both got absolutely whooped, hardly an endorsement of going down in weight is it.
                    So you support GGG not challenging himself at all?

Comment

Best shot? His elbow is flaring under his punch meaning it literally has zero leverage and probably hurt his arm....You literally need to not have boxed a second in your life not to know this..... well done
                      You can see the subject of this thread just like I can. Yes best shot and a free shot, gimme if you will.. The image is there. We know Geale isn't a puncher, Give another example or slap another gif on here of someone getting their head snapped back like this and still landing a 1 shot counter that ends a fight.

I've spent plenty of time in the ring, you assume too much all around like that bs about Geale hurting his arm. That never happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X