Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mayweather lost weight between the weigh in an the fight night in Canelo fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Lol if you have eyes you can see Floyd dwarfs Pac easily. So you say Pac is even heavier than Floyd after the fight. Wow just wow. Look at the pic that I provided and say that to me with a straight face that Floyd is lighter than Pac after the fight lmao

Only shows how naive and dumb you really are lol sad for you buddy.

Pump, pump, pump, pump it up!

Any photography student will tell you the distortion a wide angle lens will do to warp closer to further distances. We would see Floyd with huge long arms in the ring, alien like, or, Pac's head there as in the image shown, is bigger than Floyd's by a huge margin. Lol

**** and wide angle lenses on dem asses too doe..

Kids these days.

Comment

• Floydhype fanboys can spin anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Lol if you have eyes you can see Floyd dwarfs Pac easily. So you say Pac is even heavier than Floyd after the fight. Wow just wow. Look at the pic that I provided and say that to me with a straight face that Floyd is lighter after the fight lmao

It's called fabrication of documents buddy. It's easy when your prince of Vegas. Nothing is impossible. Everything conforms to your needs and wants.

Here's a check list for fraud jr.

Actually facts are more powerful than a measly record. Rigged fights will always be remembered more than the actual score cards.

Floyd will always be remembered as a man who exploited the loopholes of the corrupt system.

IVS exploitation check

Maximum clinching to prevent an opponent from countering check

Referee allowing him to clinch at all times check

Paid of drug agency 150k check

Nsac giving a TUE 3 weeks after the fight check

Pac wasn't allowed legal taradol shots while Floyd didn't inform illegal use of IVS and later was allowed TUE check

Judges far-out scoring check

In other words, this is what Floyd will be remembered. A man who took boxing hostage and followed his bidding in every turn.

This is Floyd's legacy. Tainted and full of asterisk. More powerful than any record. Tsk tsk tsk..

The truth.
        Lol, so I should give more weight to your eyes as opposed to actual scales?

Bullshiieeet!

Throughout his career Floyd has never rehydrated by more than 6lbs, at welterweight it has been even less than that.

Your proof is in the link at the bottom of this post.

As you can see in the link, it is blatantly clear and consistent, even long before he got rich he never rehydrated by a lot of lbs. Against Judah, he was 146lbs on fight night, same as the weigh in. 149lbs against Baldomir, 150lbs against Canelo, 148lbs against Maidana, and of course, the golden one, 149lbs against Pacquiao.

Those fight night weights come from HBO scales, Showtime scales, and NSAC scales.

To insinuate that Floyd paid all those guys to falsify weights (even though fighters get weighed together, on the same freakin scale), and that Floyd also paid all the judges, commentators, analysts, newspapers (that also unnoficially score the fights), the unnoficial scorer, etc etc, lol, that is downright the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

It's amazing how crazy with jealousy and hate Floyd has driven you lot, to tell me with a straight face that I should trust your delusional eyes over an actual network scale is downright the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.

Time to take off that tin foil hat now son, the jig is

up.basementgymboxing.blogspot.in/2014/06/fight-night-boxing-weights-rehydration_22.html
        Last edited by Sledgeweather17; 07-14-2016, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Floydhype fanboys can spin anything.
          Blind sheeps will protect their Sheperd to the ends of the earth lmao

Gullible people are easily fooled.

Pump, pump, pump it up!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-14-2016, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
            Floydhype fanboys can spin anything.
            trying to spin it, but fails as always lol

Comment

Working...
            X