Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUPER RARE high quality footage of the WTC jumpers on 9/11 WOW!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    So was many other buildings surrounding the Towers. Yet they didn't collapse demolition style, did they? By the way, why did numerous witnesses on the crime scene report hearing loud explosions coming from the Towers before they collapsed, from WTC7 too? Why did the firefighters report explosions inside the buildings, on the basement floors? That's right, you don't know.
    We've been through this.
    Loud bangs = stuff falling, collapsing inside the towers and wtc 7.
    WTC 7 was collapsing internally before the exterior came down. Thats what the report suggests. That would explain these sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      That's because it didn't. Jet fuel doesn't melt steel. On top of that the better question would be why where the steel beams appeared as if they were cut ina perfect 45 degree angle:

They were cut to assist the clear up of the debris.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        The Japanese destroyed the most heavily guarded military installation of the most powerful navy in the world that was thought to be impenetrable and drove the entire united States into total world war.

How could 9/11 possibly be a bigger day than pearl harbor?
        It may be a bigger day in history books, but if you ask random people on the street, the majority would say 9/11

Comment

bignoose, since you have an explanation for wtc 7 collapsing, can I get your explanation about flight 93 crashing in a field in virginia, but there was no plane and all it showed was a smoking hole and wing imprints?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            We've been through this.
            Loud bangs = stuff falling, collapsing inside the towers and wtc 7.
            WTC 7 was collapsing internally before the exterior came down. Thats what the report suggests. That would explain these sounds.
            In this case, you simply disregard several witness testimonies. Here's one, from two firefighters who were inside the twin towers,

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Who was supposed to have cut them and how?
              You can paint thermite onto them.

They were cut to assist the clear up of the debris.
              This was a photo taken BEFORE the clearing of the debris started. The steel beams where the only thigs left standing & they ALL looked like that.

Comment

From this compilation, a quote from one of the firefighters present at the time,

The south tower, from our perspective, exploded from about midway up the building. A debate began because the perception was that the building looked like it had been taken out by charges. Many people had felt that possibly, explosives had taken out the Trade Centre.
                Last edited by Weltschmerz; 03-12-2016, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                  bignoose, since you have an explanation for wtc 7 collapsing, can I get your explanation about flight 93 crashing in a field in virginia, but there was no plane and all it showed was a smoking hole and wing imprints?
                  Never really looked into that one. All i remember hearing was about the eye witnesses that saw the plane turn over before it crashed, and debris thrown over a very wide area.

Usually planes crash when trying to land, this one nose dived into the ground with a full tank of fuel. Maybe there isnt much left when that happens. Who knows.
                  Everything on 911 is impossible to recreate, nor has it ever happened before. So, it appears to be strange. But we have nothing to compare it to. Thats my take on all these so-caled anomalies.
                  Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  In this case, you simply disregard several witness testimonies. Here's one, from two firefighters who were inside the twin towers,

They dont claim to have seen explosive devices. They say there were explosions inside the lobby. Which dont indicate a controlled demolition of a building, as the explosives all go off in sequence moments before a building gets brought down.
                  Like i said before, we dont know everything that went on inside the buildings. But i dont see anything that points to explosives. The towers collapsed at the point of the planes impacts. Not from the lower floors.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    You can paint thermite onto them.

This was a photo taken BEFORE the clearing of the debris started. The steel beams where the only thigs left standing & they ALL looked like that.
                    The thermite debate is strange. Every video ive seen of thermite being demonstrated fails.

As far as when the photo was taken, i was just guessing. How do you know when it was taken?

Comment

Never really looked into that one. All i remember hearing was about the eye witnesses that saw the plane turn over before it crashed, and debris thrown over a very wide area.

Usually planes crash when trying to land, this one nose dived into the ground with a full tank of fuel. Maybe there isnt much left when that happens. Who knows.
                      Everything on 911 is impossible to recreate, nor has it ever happened before. So, it appears to be strange. But we have nothing to compare it to. Thats my take on all these so-caled anomalies.
                      Fair enough, but you would think debris would be all over the place, burned or not much damage. They didn't find anything.

I always thought this was interesting.

]

Comment

Working...
                      X